Can you please fix rey

I don't what you did or why you are ignoring her, but she is so badly over tuned that it is again it is pretty much impossible to play squad arena against her. I just fought a team that was 5000 power less than my team and I was quickly defeated by the opponents team and it was mainly due to my champions getting one or two shot by Rey.

These are the same issues that used to plague the game with first order pilot and other champions that deal WAY TOO MUCH DAMAGE!!!!!

They ARE NOT GLASS CANNONS, She can easily take a full round or two worth of attacks and live.

BALANCE YOUR GAME PLEASE!!!!

Replies

• Options
    I'm one of those people, and yes i agree with you. I'm LVL 69, a 4 star squade, and I'm ranked #121. I regularly beat teams with 7 star chrs in larger part because I have counteract chrs and Ray. The things is they made Light Side in general stronger, there only now say "The Dark Side is coming". They can't take back what they've already created, like government.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    This is not a bug, but as always, any suggestions and feedback posted in the appropriate subforum is always appreciated. :)
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
This discussion has been closed.