Auto Fight & AI

Why is auto fight (because I can see what's happening), and AI fighting (an assumption that there one in the same), So Dumb? Another way of putting it is, pick the strongest guy and attack. Exactly opposite of what I do. I understand AI is a complex set of algorithms, but lets have an option in the matter. I pick off the weak, then the healers, I save the Boss for last.
Can the next update alow for more option. I think tasticly, I play with strategy, and some may say common sense. So give us a PASS Option, when I auto fight let me choose weakest to strongest, and yes when I make that choice I want my AI to do the same.
I'm just spit balling here, give use a means to fill out a profile, I'm spending hours customising my chrs. It would be no bother to spend a little more time explaining in a sense how I want the chr and the team to operate.
I end it with let us do the work. I see it simply, every chr get a 2 or 3 option choice. If A=Xbox they C, if A=York then D, if A=Z the E. Maybe I do know how complicated AI is but I want some Algebra. OUT, I'll have more improvement later.

Replies

• Options
    I believe you are still given the option to target whoever you want the AI to obliterate. Target as like unless you prefer to allow auto do its business, then YUP! They'll go **** out ;)
  • Options
    I understand you can target in auto fight, but half time it still attacks the strongest chr (Boss), and I'm having to turn auto off. I'm looking for a more definitive understanding of the "logic" behind "there" version of AI. It should be called "**** Auto", because an **** would waste time on the Boss as the pee ons pope shot em. I'm like ****, who in there right mind would work top down, instead bottom up?
  • Rebel_Scum
    127 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    lmao. I get where your coming from :D
    and I don't disagree with you. Like you, I wonder why the hell the AI doesn't work properly. Someone maybe weak yet the AI is still determined to finish off the strongest char.
    FE: Why does the AI "NOT" attack Obi-Wan first???
    I mean come on! Even "Auto" knows how to avoid him..gimme a break! If that ain't some **** right there