Such Little Sith

Why is it that there are 15 Jedi and only 5 Sith, 8 including unofficial (Kylo, Greivous, Ventress)?!
They should definitely a few more into the game! If the can ads characters like HK-47 then why not add like Darth Revan or some other sith characters from the extended universe.

Replies

• Options
    Only 5 there are. No more. No less.
  • Options
    JacenRoe wrote: »

I enjoyed this comment. ty sir.
  • Options

Yw. A better explanation might be that most of the expanded universe was thrown out by Disney, so much of the game is drawn from a time when there was a full Jedi temple and only a pair of sith. Even in episodes 4-6 there were just the same two sith. Less to work with.

• vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Is hk47 in star wars movie or cartoon by the way? I never saw him anywhere
  • Options

Yw. A better explanation might be that most of the expanded universe was thrown out by Disney, so much of the game is drawn from a time when there was a full Jedi temple and only a pair of sith. Even in episodes 4-6 there were just the same two sith. Less to work with.

Yes true but they still have hk-47 so why have him but not others from KOTOR
  • Options

No, he's extended universe
  • Options

Yes true but they still have hk-47 so why have him but not others from KOTOR

I think everything after episode 6 was what got chucked. Not certain about that. But KOTOR predates the movies chronology within the SW universe. (Hope that made sense) So that's why they got a pass.

I wouldn't mind others. I loved KOTOR. But I hope we get pages of other bug fixes first.
  • MaulResurected
    556 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    galen marek aka starkiller his whole story got retconed from existance and not sure about shadows of the empire
  • Options

He's from Knights of the Old Republic, one of Bioware's first games. (Maybe KOTOR2, I bought both in a Steam sale, but haven't played either :P ) To my knowledge, he's the only character in GoH that isn't totally canon.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »

He's from Knights of the Old Republic, one of Bioware's first games. (Maybe KOTOR2, I bought both in a Steam sale, but haven't played either :P ) To my knowledge, he's the only character in GoH that isn't totally canon.

they are good games and even better modded.
  • Options
    Yeah, so I've heard. That's why I bought them! But I don't have the time for 40 hour games right now, so I tend to buy them on speculation that I'll eventually have time to play something other than Overwatch again.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Because there are only two sith at any time. So there are not as many sith as Jedi.