How to beat this nightmare team?

Benr3600
1098 posts Member
88 lead/vader/RG/JKA/B2 ?

Just concede #1 to B2 filth like the rest of my server? I've tried Yoda whose BM gets wiped, along with tank taunts, by Stage 2 cancer, and Vader, 88 and one other I can't recall which have speed arrow mod.

Replies

• Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    Options
    I would ditch RG for Dengar personally (and B2 for Lando)... But otherwise it sounds like a fun team.

I don't think it would be too hard to pick apart if you can either bypass RG's taunt or dispel it to take out Anakin first... Those dots can wear you down quick so either Rex or Yoda will make it easy to beat on offense with the tenacity buff. I don't know what you are running so it's hard to speculate
  • Options
    What ya working with Benr? who ya got g10/11?
  • Benr3600
    1098 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    In the very near future, I will have arena ready: qgj, jka, dooku, rg, sth, 86, 88, vader, leia, phasma, GS, fives, yoda, daka, rey, AA.

One team I was considering putting together, at least for offensive prowess, is: JKA/Lando/Phasma/Vader/situational. I am hard farming Lando he is currently 45/85 g11

I am considering running Daka and RG to try to stun B2 and let BM deny Vader's crucial DoTs.
  • Options
    Its a very slow team.
    Mainly relies on Vader culling blade to take out peeps with massive dots.

Rex Lead (or AA if you don't have) and just some cookie cutter +4 makes short work of it as long as they are decently modded with one dispel at least.

Personally one of my old variants, Rex SF RG Rey +1 will make short work of it, as long as Rey is modded for speed.

Key is to take out Anakin first, while stun locking Vader, then Vader next.

This team relies on crits for dots, and rex is a hard counter for any team that relies on crits.
  • Options
    Use either an Ackbar or Rex lead. Remove the dots
  • SpeedRacer
    1037 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I was talking about this on other thread, B2 is the problem there. Wish B2 TM to be reduce, his unique is just OP right now. Should be tonned down!

Unfotunately u must use Rex or Ackbar.