Ability to donate character shards via guild exchange

Deathstroke
48 posts Member
edited August 2016
I've basically reached a point in the game where I have an abundant amount of shards for toons that are already maxed just laying around in the shard shop. I'm not exactly intrigued by how it works so I don't plan on exchanging for Grievous any time soon. However, something I would actually find worthwhile is donating those shards to guild members, just like gear (thanks for that by the way, very well received update).

My guild currently has members ranging levels low to high, I accept anyone that's active regardless of their level because I believe a raid experience should not be limited to only the elite. The idea is to guide the newer players into the right direction so that they could eventually become experienced enough to figure things out themselves as they climb levels.

As someone who's played SWGOH since it launched, it's undoubtable the pressure of winning the game is much more significant now than it was back then. If you don't know exactly what team to farm in order to kick *** from the get-go, you'll likely end up wasting a bunch of time and money. Not to mention the meta in SWGOH switches so very often that by the time you're done farming there's already a better lineup available.

To prevent abuse there should be a limit to how many shards you can donate per day to each user, that way you can't just transfer a bunch of shards to your alternate account. All in all I can't see what harm this could possibly bring. Feedback encouraged
Post edited by Deathstroke on

Replies