Your Biggest Mistake ?

Replies

• Options
    Not reading the forums before running wild on the game
  • Options
    Despite nearly everyone saying NOT to get chromium and getting one anyway. But hey, now my ewok scout is 2 stars
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    BentWookie wrote: »
    I did not get Daka right away, she makes everything easier.

I spent 800 GW tokens on Asajj because I forgot I had 7 starred her the previous night. :/
    (Spending them on her had become habit)

Same lol
  • Options
    This is everyone's problem, great post. I know my farming was disorganized and I did buy one Chromium pack with crystals, but I was lucky. In the beginning I just saved my tokens and money thank God SWGoHCantina came along that's what helped me most in this game.
  • Options
    Mythov wrote: »
    1) farming Talia to 7* (only DS healer i had at the time, complete waste)
    2) spending purple mats on trash characters (like Talia)...
    3) spending purple gear on trash characters (like Talia...)
    4) not farming consistently characters i now actually like (not Talia...)
    5)Talia...

You are wrong. Talia is the best character to have for DS ... for other people. I would like to have allies with 7* Tallia, just like I used 'other people Barrises to cruise LS levels!'
    Pawn her
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Options
    -
    - Chewy...his taunt comes too late. Is the Barris version of Tanks.

not when you get to Level 6 Ability on Wookie Rage..

• Options
    Ok, but I am telling you what he said, not what you think he should have said instead of what he actually said. Go search the post "Master Yoda". Hendin't say don't talk about it but "be careful..old data, misleading"
  • Options
    5)Talia...

You are wrong. Talia is the best character to have for DS ... for other people. I would like to have allies with 7* Tallia, just like I used 'other people Barrises to cruise LS levels!'
    Pawn her

I have her, but don't lead with her. Difficulty in lending Talia is that very rarely the leader in DS as Sid is a better choice.
  • Options
    Keeping every character I had at equal level for my first couple of weeks. Wasted a ton of everything on characters I never touch any more.

Also, ditto on the forum.
  • MRFREE2PLAY90
    282 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Kevz57 wrote: »
    @cosmicturtle333 what's your Nightsister set up and how's it working for you ?Im scared to fully invest in that because I hate worrying about low health.

The health is decent enough, it's just that they are slow.

I'm currently ranked 148, so I'm not doing that badly.

Top 5 are my squad and Ahsoka is my leader.
    9o76B40h.jpg

I don't have anything to compare them to as I haven't used other teams, but I like them and I'm having fun.

I am going to farm Initiate from GW and Acolyte from Cantina now as I just freed up both spots. Then my side will be completely dark side, then hopefully that will give the push in Dark Side battles I need to unlock the last Rey shard.

From there, I don't know where I'll go. I may go back to Luminara and Ahsoka, then use Rey, Daka and Asajj.

I would wipe that team out easily and im f2p lol. Well maybe not easily but im sure i could pull a win.
    Qui-Gon progress in cantina currently 4* gear lvl 7.
  • Options
    @Ailan, nice vid, thanks for that, seen a few of your others previously.

My biggest mistake was pretty much the same as a lot of people, spreading my resources out between so many different characters.....it has helped a bit on GW though
  • Irics
    98 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    +1 for those investing in boba or daka instead of poe, who incredibly has much better sinergy with my team.

Secondly, not investing much on my LS team. With 3* Ahsoka, 3* Luke, both 4* poe and chewy, 7* Lumi wont get much help since Im currently struggling to finish 6E hard level
  • Options
    1. Buying Chromium Packs instead of using crystals for refills.
    2. Not spending $5 for Dooku, would've helped a lot with DS missions,GW, and AGI challenge
    3. Not finishing all my daily quests.
  • Options
    Im level 39 and always play games on competitive level so first I read dorum like a day or two and uptodate but still made 1 mistake. Farming luke at my first cantima day instead of geo soldier. But its only a day loss so Im happy :) Im farming sid from first day :) 5days playing and 45/80shards :)
  • Options
    Thanks guys for the nice comments on the vid. Appreciate it. Again great post OP.
  • Options
    - Not buying the 5$ Dooku pack.
    - Crying everytime I look at my useless 7* Chewbacca :cry:
    Timba ~ f2p since October ~ on LINE timba_timba ~ [FTB]

• Options
    Timba wrote: »
    - Not buying the 5$ Dooku pack.
    - Crying everytime I look at my useless 7* Chewbacca :cry:

Wow way to necro a 1 month old thread. Chewbacca and you deserve each other.

• Options
    1. Farming Bobba instead of Daka when the game was new.

2. Buying a couple of chromium packs instead of refreshes.

3. Not getting Poggle sooner. He improved my team immensely
  • Options
    I guess people say to use the crystals for refills, but I use all my f2p crystals on chrom packs.... I like getting new people, I focus on more people before leveling up, I'm ranked 190give or take 20 and have a lot of the dudes.
    What I regret is starting the game and a few days in on dec 2 realized I was on my wife's Game Center somehow and had to start over because she wanted to play lol
    Now every update I feel a week behind:)
  • Baal
    602 posts Member
    Options
    Ewok scout 6*
  • Options
    Farming Kylo Ren to 7*

He's decent but he just doesn't find any use in the current endgame, and he is too volatile to try and use in GW.

I would have much rather farmed JC and GS up instead of him.

Also I 7* Assaj but I think she is decent and just needs a few tweaks.
  • Options
    Promoting chewie to 6* and ashoka to 5*. Total garbage characters in late game
  • Options
    Starting discussion with Ewok and Qeltar :D
    Sorry but at least the answer is honest!
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    Spending cantina tokens on green and blue matter. Dammit!
    Mestre Fábio - My YouTube Channel - My SwGOH profile - Brazilian player? Come to play with us, AAT heroic, contact me
  • JoJoMo_007
    114 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    My biggest mistake is 7*ing luke. Second is 6*ing Talia. Talk about a huge waste of time and resources.

Oh I almost forgot. 7*ing boba really stinks too.

It's nice to have these high star toons as back ups but still wish i would have farmed someone else at the time.
  • Silleck
    423 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Buying the force awaken package instead of the droid package was the only regret I have!
    I don't use, kylo, phasma or Finn at all, except phasma rarely as a sub for GW
    The chromium packs I can't complain. 5 star old Ben. 5 star QGJ
    But I really want a droid team!
    Leader and co-founder of BHG
  • Options
    7 starring 5's
    Waiting too long to get poe
  • Options
    Visiting this forum.
  • Options
    1 4* ig100 for my droid team
    2 farm 5s instead of Daka
    3 wasted a lot of resource on jawa and Dathcha
  • Options
    5)Talia...

That 7* Talia might be worth it after the proposed changes.