IG 88 nerf?

I normally used droid team at start of my gw. Since update my 88 is hitting for about5-6k and critical no higher than 7200/7400. Seems to have lost at least 3k damage. Anyone else noticed?

Replies

• Options
    IG-88 is doing fine with me. doing GW right now, he crits his usual 11 to 21K.
  • Options
    As a droid user i can say.. Ig88 wasnt nerved.. Mine deals same dmg as usual.. 20 k basic crit on full debuffed enemy team and 15k aoe
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    Options
    These topics pop up after every update. IG88 hasn't been changed just like the in the previous 5 updates.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    IG 88 is ok.

Just cleared GW fastest ever. 15 min, no heals used. Got hit once the first 6 nodes, then maybe 5 more times on the last 6 nodes.

Last node team was down 4 members before they had their first action :) StHan looked lonely
  • Options
    The bounty hunter droid IG-88 was actually built from recycled film props. His head is the drink dispenser from the cantina scene in Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope.

enhanced-22421-1399414477-13.jpg?no-auto
  • Durrun
    1019 posts Member
    Options
    @Darthenstein
    Good info I didn't know that one specifically. You'd probably hate my brother. He's at the archives on Skywalker ranch right now 3D scanning the origional boba fett helmet for a 3D print of it. So he also gets to play with all the other props there lol
  • Options
    No but armor was buffed so on certain high armor characters it wouldn't surprise me if he does a little less damage. Hit Leia pretty good too
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    Everyone was nerfed and they made GW harder. Also mod drops are worse