Does darth sidious have 0% potency?

JohnTS676
369 posts Member
edited August 2016
Not sure if something is bugged but does anyone else's darth sidious have 0% potency?? Mine is lvl72, 7*, and g8 (no mods) and his stats screen says he has 0% potency?? I dont understand how he is supposed to be able to apply any debuffs if that is showing correctly... Can any devs weigh in on this and confirm or deny the presence of a bug in this situation??
Post edited by BentWookiee on

Replies

• Options
    It is true. That's why he sucks at layer levels. But don't worry his older self is coming to give sith potency.
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    Options
    Not a bug, just a mistake. Hopefully they buff him at some point.
  • Options
    Not a bug. OP abandon him right now. He is poo. You can do better. 90 percent of the toons in the game are better. Why farm Sidious when ugnaught is right there staring you in the face?
  • Options
    It's been like that forever. With some toons potency doesn't seem to matter at all. Like 88 with his super-low potency who has no trouble sticking debuffs to toons with all kinds of tenacity
  • Options
    Your title is clickbait and you should feel bad about it.
  • Options
    Its like my 86 why does he have so much potency.
  • Options
    Not a bug. OP abandon him right now. He is poo. You can do better. 90 percent of the toons in the game are better. Why farm Sidious when ugnaught is right there staring you in the face?

Lol! Don't, simply don't!

This is why quite a few of my guildies have pigface, because of posts like this. Hahahaha, the dark side is strong with you!
  • Options

Lol! Don't, simply don't!

This is why quite a few of my guildies have pigface, because of posts like this. Hahahaha, the dark side is strong with you!

Ugnaught is a beast.
  • Options

Oh don't worry, I've been playing this game for bout 7-9 months (I forget lol) I don't use him anymore and haven't since I was like sub 700 in arena months ago (I'm always top 20 now) I just noticed he was higher up in my roster than he used to be so went to check his stats for possible stealth buffs and saw this issue
  • Options
    Its like my 86 why does he have so much potency.

I think they have him and 88 reversed. 86 even needs a scanner at G11 to give him more potency while maxed 88 sits there at 16% without mods.
  • JohnTS676
    369 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Your title is clickbait and you should feel bad about it.

Well it seems the only way to actually get an answer on here when every other post is about palpatine and his event at the minute or how he is going to affect the meta, how many people would have actually clicked on and answered a post related to sid if I made it more obvious...
  • Options
    Palpatine may make Sid useful again though