F2P Lando Shards: Which to Farm? Stage 1 or Stage 5?

I need 58 shards to get Lando to 5 stars. At that point, i'll have 5 rebels at 5 stars or better and have a chance at getting the Emperor (Biggs, Luke, STHan, Leia, and Lando). I'm F2P but I can usually hold my own and maintain about rank 40 in the arena and can afford to pay out 1 or 2 cantina refreshes per day.

What do you think is a better bet to try to max out my shards. Stage 1 battles at a cost of 8 energy or stage 5 battles at a cost of 12 energy?

I've seen people put up posts about drop rates for cantina shards, but is there a consensus on which has better rates? I feel as if later stages have better drop rates and should invest my energy into the stage 5 battles. But I can get more attempts on the stage 1 battles. Thoughts?

Replies

• Options
    I've also been wondering this. I've stuck to stage 5 battles since you get more cantina tokens per energy spend but it is tempting to get more attempts.
  • Options
    A question I was also wondering. Stage 5 costs more...if the rate isn't better what's the point?
    Drop It Like It's xHOTHx
    In Game Name: E Chu Ta
  • Options
    Like Zeus said, more cantina tokens and also more credits.
  • Options
    you get more shards with the cheaper price (the drop rate is the same) but you lose $$ and Cantina Credits
  • Options
    You want Lando as quick as possible ? Stage 1 ! You don't bother if it takes a little longer ? Stage 5 !

I for myself need 120 Landoshards within the next 10 days... I strictly use all cantina energy (including 2 refreshes/day) for stage 1 until I have those **** 120 shards...
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    If Lando is the ONLY thing you are farming, then go for stage 1. But if you are also farming out of the cantina shop, then stage 5.
  • Options
    Thanks all. I'm like Aacthor and have 10 days to get a bunch of shards. I guess its stage 1 or bust!
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    Options
    Aachthor wrote: »
    You want Lando as quick as possible ? Stage 1 ! You don't bother if it takes a little longer ? Stage 5 !

I for myself need 120 Landoshards within the next 10 days... I strictly use all cantina energy (including 2 refreshes/day) for stage 1 until I have those **** 120 shards...

I need only 281 shards.