Biggs or Luke?? The 5th Rebel for Palpatine

Hi everyone i need one more rebel for the new Palpatine event, I already have Ackbar, Leia, Han, Lando 7*, Lvl 80, but need one more and dont know which one...
Who would you choose? Biggs on GW or Luke on Cantina

Replies

• Options
    Biggs. He's faster to farm and is much more useful for the event. You can farm him in GW shipments, a cantina node and a hard node.
    Team Steroid Council Member - "A wise leader knows when to follow"
  • TMK
    700 posts Member
    Options
    Biggs. Better utility, easier farm and after all... it doesn't really matter who you go with, the event is easy.
  • dvdcisneros
    54 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    ShewardN wrote: »
    Biggs. He's faster to farm and is much more useful for the event. You can farm him in GW shipments, a cantina node and a hard node.

But Biggs is not just better with Wedge?? and im f2p, so dont have it
  • Options
    Get Biggs. Easy to farm and Wedge will probably be available for the F2P soon (why else give away shards?).
  • Options
    Biggs
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Options
    ShewardN wrote: »

But Biggs is not just better with Wedge?? and im f2p, so dont have it
    Biggs is better with Wedge, yes, but he's still a great character by himself.

Check him out here:
    https://swgoh.gg/characters/biggs-darklighter/
  • Options
    I only did the 6* challenge, but I felt Biggs was more usable than Luke. My Biggs is only level 66ish I think, 7* Gear 7. Luke is 73 6* G9. Luke pulled off a stun on the emperor, which was pretty sweet. But, Biggs' assist was just so much more useful overall.

Given that he's easier to farm and, in my opinion, more usable in the event, I'd go Biggs. The only thing that might be a miss in skipping Luke is the +Tenacity in his leader ability. Again, not sure if it's good or even usable for the final tier. I didn't use it in Tier 6, though. I would think Lando or AA make a better leader.
  • Options
    I only did the 6* challenge, but I felt Biggs was more usable than Luke. My Biggs is only level 66ish I think, 7* Gear 7. Luke is 73 6* G9. Luke pulled off a stun on the emperor, which was pretty sweet. But, Biggs' assist was just so much more useful overall.

Given that he's easier to farm and, in my opinion, more usable in the event, I'd go Biggs. The only thing that might be a miss in skipping Luke is the +Tenacity in his leader ability. Again, not sure if it's good or even usable for the final tier. I didn't use it in Tier 6, though. I would think Lando or AA make a better leader.
    I haven't really tested it myself, but apparently Luke's leadership is bugged.
  • Options
    The 6* is hard to do? With all toons geared VII? Lv 60 ish aa, leia, lando, luke,biggs
  • TMK
    700 posts Member
    Options

Tenacity is broken, at least it seems so, especially within the range of Luke's leader ability.
  • Options
    Slinks wrote: »
    The 6* is hard to do? With all toons geared VII? Lv 60 ish aa, leia, lando, luke,biggs
    I had a guild mate do the last 7* battle with a level 46 Biggs at gear level 3 on his team. It's really not that hard.
  • Options
    Biggs.
  • Options
    Good to know tnx, so ill start farming luke 4* to 6, its my unique way :((
  • Options
    My level 52 Biggs excelled at the event and enabled my success where I acquired Emperor Palpatine at 7* and there was much rejoicing. I essentially 3 manned it with Leia, STH, HRS.
  • Options
    Biggs. I went AA (L), leia, lando, STHan, Biggs. If your STHan and lando are halfway decent you will walk through the event. Lando just rained down fiery hate on EP and his cronies while EP said "good good..."
  • Options
    What abut if Hoth Rebel Scout was in the equation? HRS, Luke, or Biggs? My concern is not merely the event, but also the long term value.
  • Options
    hrscout is very good, but harder to farm. GW toons are the quickest by far. Biggs is also easy (relatively) to level.

biggs is exceptional w/ wedge b/c wedge is a powerhouse and it allows biggs to become one too, especially w/ the unique bonuses if/once you have wedge in the team
  • xReDeMpx
    1690 posts Member
    Options
    All you need is a maxed Lando to beat t7 with a Han just let lando's AoE do its thing
  • Options
    Hoth rebel scout is a good long term character I use him whenever I can