Rise of the Ewoks?

When is the Ewok leader who destroys Empire/Sith characters coming?

Replies

• Options
    Wicket?
  • Options
    He is hiding in Endor Forest
  • Options
    Wicket?

Ooohwee. You mean Warwick Davis. The greatest "little person" alive.
  • Options
    I don't understand how there have been 4 Ewoks but yet the most known is still not available. Must come eventually
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options
    Honestly Ewoks got a kick in the teeth from teeth 70 to 80.

No matter WHAT mods i use i can't make them viable in my dinosaur server.....
  • Options
    I don't understand how there have been 4 Ewoks but yet the most known is still not available. Must come eventually

Logray's was the second most well known and hasn't been released, though he is in the game.
  • Options
    I'm not even sure what kind of setup one would need in a new Ewok to make them competitive at the top of arena.
    Teebo and Chirpa both give turn meter as lead and it doesn't get them there.
    Maybe one that gives speed and also critical chance and critical damage versus dark side?

Also would be nice if it threw debuff on regular attack like Sunfac.
  • Options
    Wicket and Logray are both in the mined data.
  • Options
    Need paploo
  • Options
    Lets nerf ewoks
  • Options
    Man. I've been working on them too. So your saying that I can't compete with them in arena? I almost have chirpa 7*. They seem good when I run them in GW and I don't even have mods on yet.
  • Options
    I use teebo EE qgj RG an Rey. I stay top 50 in arena.
  • Options
    RJ__Brando wrote: »

Really? Holding in top 10 with my group pretty well with Rey as a 5th. Teebo lead, all maxed gear on the toons and 5 dot mods.
  • Options
    Error_404 wrote: »
    Wicket and Logray are both in the mined data.

Hoping Wicket is a high damage attacker so I can get rid of Rey and let these furballs run loose
  • Error_404
    87 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Man. I've been working on them too. So your saying that I can't compete with them in arena? I almost have chirpa 7*. They seem good when I run them in GW and I don't even have mods on yet.

It depends on your server. Brando and I are both on early servers, albeit different ones.

I destroy GW with my Ewoks + ST Han. There are some matches where the TM manipulation means I kill everyone before the other team attacks once.

There just aren't enough specials/damage/stuns whatever may be to stay near the top on a mature server (mine is from November).

Edit for brain farting and calling out the wrong guild mate name earlier.
    Post edited by Error_404 on
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options
    Dro1dm0de wrote: »

Really? Holding in top 10 with my group pretty well with Rey as a 5th. Teebo lead, all maxed gear on the toons and 5 dot mods.

Also respect I'm on a dinaousaure severe....
  • Options
    I use teebo EE qgj RG an Rey. I stay top 50 in arena.
    Yep I'd take 1 look at a team like that & refresh to try & find someone I could beat. If it was GW node 11 or 12 I'd be swearing.
  • Options
    Dro1dm0de wrote: »

Also respect I'm on a dinaousaure severe....

Ah. I've been playing since January. All i see in my top 10 are anakin and old Ben leads. The chirpa level 9 gear grind was not fun at all, also wish he was faster for a support character.