Rynan

Prev1
@Rynan looks like we're in trouble with JmL's new team. I couldn't even come close.

Replies

• Options
    Lovesword here... Shard mates?
  • Options
    Also on this shard. I wish we could get a chat going. I was close to trying to recruit you @Lovesword when you were looking for a guild a few weeks back, but you had found a guild by the time I was able to message you. My ign is Earl.
  • Ziggy23
    62 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Hey guys. This is Eye and @Rynan is Kyp Durron.
  • Options
    When are your payout times? I'll adjust my tactics accordingly.
    I'm 7pm CST (U.S. Central Standard Time)
  • Options
    Both of our payout times are 7pm EST. I will adjust mine as well, so as to not hinder yours.

Kyp Durron is cool and I'm sure he'll respect it as well.
  • Options
    Perfect! Thank you so much! You won't see me hit Eye or Kyp until after 7 est, and even after that only if necessary to get into position for my payout.

Also, yes that new JmL squad is very tough!
  • Options
    Would you all be interested in starting a room on line? JmL said he'd be interested.
  • Options
    I'm also 7 pm est. so I guess I'm at the same time as Kyp and Eye. I think we're all in game allies, though.
  • Options
    Line room started, come one come all :)
  • Options
    Semore (if you can read this) if you're going to snipe, at least do it from rank 2. Why do you want to screw someone else out of crystals? That was a **** move.
  • Options
    I used to do it to Kyp, and it is a **** move. We made a pact(since we are both 7est payout time) not to do that to each other.

Hopefully, he'll read this and be decent about it.

Also @Lovesword I signed on to Line and didn't see an invite.

• Options
    If he keeps doing it, I can try to engage him during your payout time to help you out. As long as I have some arena turns left.
  • Options
    I'll let Earl know, I thought I saw it say he invited you, but maybe he got the wrong Eye lol.

We'll see what happened this evening, I don't want to have a sense of entitlement or anything, I just know the people I attack/bump have already had their payouts.
  • Options
    Also, thank you Eye.
  • Options
    Eye, I thought I sent you an invite. I'm going to try again. I was able to find your line user ID. I'll try resending the invite to the same I'd.
  • Options
    Aegon, if you happen to read this, please let us/me know. Thank you.
  • Options
    Also looking for player names Limits, hoping to talk strategy and payout times.
  • Options
    Hey i am brill adrien
    I am interestet to be in your game chat
  • Options
    Hi Brill! It's on the line app. Do you have a line id?
  • Brilladrien12
    3 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I send you a message
  • Options
    Alright, Eye and Kyp, what's the deal? Eye you've hit me twice this week and now Kyp today... I get it, you want to move up for your time but why are you targeting me?
  • Options
    I don't remember the scenario, but I'm assuming it was just to move up in the ranks. Perhaps you were just the biggest rank jump?

It definitely wasn't with the intent to screw you over by any means. And I'm always sure not to attack you, or our line buddies after my payout time.
  • Options
    I forget at times how good I have it, being after everyone, payout wise, in our Line group. I still try to avoid our guys on my path up, but I know that everyone's had their daily payout already so I can hit without feeling badly if need be. This really shows thru at my payout time because our group is usually 1,2,3 from the hour before mine!
    I generally try to hover in the top 20 without trying to be in your guys way, but I understand that sometimes getting hit by our group might be unavoidable.

I apologize if I've overreacted here.
  • Options
    Today it was you or Earl, and I attacked you to jump up 4 positions. And your team wiped the floor with mine. So, I avoided you today ;).
  • Options
    Must have been RNG! Many times I go for top spot after your payout and get wiped by you or Kyp! Yesterday after my payout, I tried Earl's new team out and was promptly handed my own tail on a platter!!!
  • Options
    Rynan and Eye, why are you guys sniping me at payout? I thought we had an agreement?
  • Options
    Buddy, if you're talking about tonight, I finished 19th because I had a birthday party and only played one match.

I can't beat your team, lol. So, I can promise I'm not sniping you.

And I don't play any arena after 7 EST(this evening I did only to get my three battles in for dailies.
  • Options
    Our agreement as we do not attack number one unless you're number two if you want to avoid each other always I could do that. I was avoiding everyone until I noticed you guys were attacking me before I got up to the top 5
  • Options
    Sorry guys I'm just seeing this for the first time I will avoid you guys as well Love Sword You snipe Me 2 minutes before my pay out one time and you sent me a few other times so I assumed you weren't part of anything this is the first I'm hearing that you want to be a part of an alliance. Let me know guys what you want to do let's draw it all up here and follow that
  • Options
    The way I understood the alliance, especially regarding you and Eye and myself (all EST players), is that we settle into a spot, 1-3, when opportunity presents itself. If one of us gets there, we don't attack the other. If you're cool with 1-3, I'm definitely alright with that. Lovesword should be able to get his payout, no problems. He's CST, an hour behind us easterners. I don't think he's targeting you or I.