Cantina Energy Refresh Costs

Can someone please explain to me what this means. I thought it ment that the cost to refresh your cantina energy would be lower, but that I'd not the case for me anyways.

• New Cantina Energy Refresh Costs: With the introduction of Mods, we have reworked how Cantina Energy is refreshed. Previously, Cantina Energy refreshes scaled in cost far more aggressively than standard Energy refreshes. With this update we have brought the cost to refresh Cantina Energy down significantly so you can get the Shards, Ability Materials, and Mods you need! Unlocks at Level 28

Replies

• Options
    Refresh 1 was 100 and refresh 2 was 200, now both are 100.
  • Options
    Is that the only difference

• JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options
    The 3rd is now 200 instead of 400 also. Don't know what the 4th is.
  • Options
    So it's a flat double of the cost of regular energy, as opposed to being double *and* raising in rate faster. So basically, the refresh time unit per cost is the same between the two now at every level of purchase. If you haven't bought any energy yet, it's 50 Crystals for 120 normal or 100 Crystals for 120 Cantina energy. That means the cost for each is 50 Crystals per 12 hours worth of energy (since Cantina energy takes 24 hours to refresh by 120). If you bought two of each type of energy, then the price for each goes up to 100 per 12 hours, and so on.
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    The 3rd is now 200 instead of 400 also. Don't know what the 4th is.

The fourth one is 200 and fifth is 400
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    So it's a flat double of the cost of regular energy, as opposed to being double *and* raising in rate faster. So basically, the refresh time unit per cost is the same between the two now at every level of purchase. If you haven't bought any energy yet, it's 50 Crystals for 120 normal or 100 Crystals for 120 Cantina energy. That means the cost for each is 50 Crystals per 12 hours worth of energy (since Cantina energy takes 24 hours to refresh by 120). If you bought two of each type of energy, then the price for each goes up to 100 per 12 hours, and so on.

Well with regular energy you can buy three each at 100 and 200, with cantina energy it's only two at 200 so it still scales up faster.