Scoundrel Data pack i felt is a CHEAT

Hello,
My ally code is 154-558-725
I went for scoundrel pack and wasted 1199 crystals
You ppl shows guarantees between 14 to 70 shards for scoundrels in description but in real it did not even deliver above 5 shards of any characters.

I feel no one should spend a single money or crystal for such pack.

Given an option to roll back. This is cheating.
Plz let me know how can i roll back i dont want to waste crystals this **** way.

I got 350k credit, 2 ability material mk-1, 5+5 chewbaca shards, 5 Nute, 2 - dengar, 3 - boba, 3 - MOB, 5- greedo

We can purchase energies for 24 times and if we use to farm characters is better then going for any kind of pack.

This is **** and just let me know the procedure to roll back it.

I dont know how to post pics other wise i would have attached it

Replies

• Options
    First of all the pack you bought did deliver on the 14-70 shards it promised. You just assumed that it was 14-70 shards per character which would be a crazy good value. There is no option to roll back which makes sense because people would just roll back over and over to get the best possible rolls on packs. I suggest you read the pack descriptions more carefully next time.

If you want to spend money on the game I would stick to buying crystals for energy refreshes only.
  • Options
    No I agree with OP. it is deceptive. And it mislead me too personally.
  • Options
    Completely agree, read the entire description for the scoundrel pack and it is ridiculously misleading, i dont expect to get 70 shards for each character but it clearly says guarantees 14 to 70 shards and then says guarantees 7 sets of shards, I do not spend money on the game but 1199 crystals are not easy to collect, this is the first time i have used crystals to buy a pack and i was incredibly disapointed with the result, i bought it in an attempt to gather another couple of scoundrels so that I could undertake the "training droid smuggling" event and start collecting more training droids and what did i get for mh troubles?... 5+3+3 Mob Enforcers, 5 zam wessel, 2 denger, and 5+3 boba

I would gladly forfeit all 26 of the above mentioned shards for the return of my 1199 crystals and i would NEVER by a pack in the store again
  • Options
    I agree that it is misleading. I got suckered too. Ha.
  • Options
    They should add an "are you sure" option when buying these. I was just looking at it and hit the buy area on the screen accidentally when phone slipped a little. Bought the dumb thing and didn't even want it.
  • Options
    Well, if i counted you got 35 shards in total, which i above average pay from taht pack, if you got shards you dont want, bad luck.
  • Options
    All of those packs are cheats, not just the scoundrel pack!
  • Truckin
    25 posts Member
    Options
    All of those packs are cheats, not just the scoundrel pack!

+1000