Who to level up to Gear 9

Probably a very easy question for you all and I'm pretty much decided, but those who know may be able to help.

I finally have the ability to level up to Gear 9 one of the following:

Leia
Lumi
HK 47
Ig88
Ig86
Ewok Scout
Resistance pilot

Who should it be?

I would like answers to be considered with a view to who I can level up to Gesr 10

Cheers!

Replies

• Options
    Whats your arena team?
  • Llewmarb
    35 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I change it up but mainly

Teebo

Leia

QGJ/RG/ig88

5s

EE
  • Options
    Well, in this composition i choose 5s. He's a beast and you can use him under JKA lead in the future. It's a great team!
  • Options
    5s isn't viable for the gear, only the ones in the original post at the top
  • Options
    Ooooops, sorry!

You have 3 droids with good sinergy... I choose IG-88.
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    Leia. She's consistently in your arena team and she hits hard.
  • Darth_Azrael
    457 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    evanbio wrote: »
    Leia. She's consistently in your arena team and she hits hard.

Yes, I have Leia near to gear 10... but it shines only on Ackbar (L), Phasma (L) or Wedge (L) in the future. Llewmarb does not have any of them, but he have droids!
  • Options
    I have Phasma and Ackbar, but not maxed yet.

Would you advise working on them too? I'm working in Ackbar anyway and Phasma is 7* just not max 80 level?
  • Options
    I'll tell you who not to do and it's RP because she is a nightmare to get to gear 10. I'd probably pick Leia because she gets a speed boost in the later gears
  • Options
    Also, on second thought Lumi would be a very good choice too. More health gives her a better heal, which will help you clear GW
  • Options
    Don't gear leia ur wating it on her, she is gonna get nerfed sooner or later and btw the defense has been buffed in the game so leia not as useful now, gear 88 or 86.
  • Options
    Cheers Tufted. I hardly use Lumi in GW and more often than not (eg. 90% of the time) I clear GW. Unless I run into a ridculous team that's completely maxed out and no chance of beating.

I am thinking Leia too, she's quickly becoming my favourite and I like the idea of a Rebel Team. My droids are good as well but I can max one of these next time.

Thanks!
  • Options
    Is Leia easier to get to gear 10? If not, who is?

Thanks again everyone who's contributed.

• Options
    Llewmarb wrote: »
    Is Leia easier to get to gear 10? If not, who is?

No. She needs another Furnace and a MK7 Nubian.

The hero that reaches gear 10 faster is the GS. He demands only one guild gear to reach gear 10.
  • Options
    Leia!