Darth Vader Culling Blade Issue?

Kaytee_Glopio
59 posts Member
edited August 2016
Hey folks, before I report it as a bug, I wanted to make sure I am not missing something on TM mechanics or reading ability :wink:

I have Vader and like to use his "Culling Blade" ability to finish off opponents. According to the ability description, on a finishing blow, Vader gets 100% TM. So on most occasions, after he finishes off a toon, he gets to go again. But not always. Is there an issue here, or is there something in the TM mechanics that allows other toons to go next? Even in that case, it would seem like Vader should go pretty soon after that, but he seems to wait awhile.

I did a search of this in the forum, but did not see anything in the first couple pages of results. Apologies in advance if this has been discussed in detail.
"Speak softly and carry a big stick!" Theodore Roosevelt. "You know that's right!" Rey

Replies

• Options
    Maybe someone else already had 100% TM and Vader lost the coin flip? This can happen many ways... by striking a team that gains TM on death or crit...
  • Options
    The TM gains seem consistent for me.

The reason why he might not go again, might be due to there's someone else on the field with 100% TM.

For example:

Vader and Rey both have 100% TM, RNG decides Vader goes first.

Vader gets a killing blow, gains 100% TM

Vader and Rey both have 100% TM again, but RNG decides Rey will act before Vader this round.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    When someone gets %100 TM, they may still be tied with others that has a full TM bar. Unless I'm missing sth., you are looking at a tie which gets resolved by rng.
  • Options
    Thanks. I was thinking it might be something like this. But it seems like Vader has to wait a long time. I will have to watch his TM status bar to see how it acts.
    "Speak softly and carry a big stick!" Theodore Roosevelt. "You know that's right!" Rey
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    Yup, however unlikely all the toons on both teams can be tied for rng to get their turns.
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    Options
    If phasma used victory March, there could be quite a few toons with 100 percent tm
  • Burns
    28 posts Member
    Options
    I've not noticed anything with my Vader :)
  • Options
    Snake2, that could be part of the TM issue. I use Vader with Phasma lead.
  • Orions
    269 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Same with Teebos scramble tatics, 100% turn gain but sometimes you can go right away sometimes you have to wait.

O