Music from the Palpatine event.

Did anyone else notice how awesome it was? Never noticed it in the movies.

https://youtu.be/6XJjMwMFF5g

Replies

• Options
    Classic John Williams. Haunting and beautiful before he wrote Duel of the Fates. But then he is the Godfather of OST's.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    Classic John Williams. Haunting and beautiful before he wrote Duel of the Fates. But then he is the Godfather of OST's.

Yessir! Duel of the Fates was awesome.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Orcsbane13
    25 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    It's from Ep.6 when palpatine is shocking Luke. (Battle of Endor II on the soundtrack)
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    One of the oft overlooked aspect about this game is the wonderful music and sound effects. I play on an emulator on my computer just so I can listen through good speakers. :)

I waited to play the Emporer event just so I could do so in that manner, figuring there would be some good music...and I was rewarded.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • GeorgeRules
    1580 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    He is one of the greats, It's funny how soundtracks can define a film. If it was someone else star wars could of been something totally different. I thought it was worth a mention anyway. It's the little details that make this game awesome and even though the event was over quick for me, I noticed the music and stopped to enjoy it. I wish we could replay events just for fun.
  • GrampaSimpson
    355 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Just promoted Leia and got treated to Leia's Theme. I had forgotten how beautiful that theme is. Folks, if you get a chance to get your hands on a collection of John Williams's works (mind you, we're talking SW, all seven of 'em, the Indiana Jones series, the Olympics theme, the original Superman movies, and so much more), do it. He's a national treasure and one of the most deserving recipients of the Kennedy Center Honors award ever.

Edit: can't forget ET and Close Encounters of the Third Kind. This guy invented communication in fifth and fourth intervals.
  • Options
    My game doesn't play music for some reason. Just the sound effects and I can't turn the music on.
  • Options
    Settings? I've had bugs with music before. Try hard resetting.
  • Options
    I know with me, sometimes when it does an update, the music and most sound effects cut out except for in-battle effects. Reloading the game does the trick.
  • Chun
    52 posts Member
    Options
    You play with sound? But won't people hear you on the toilet at work?
  • Options
    Lol... Funny... :D
    For one, I got it made. I play this game while doing all three of my jobs. On one job now as I write this. Two, I've got more Lamborghinis than you-know-whats for whether or not people can hear me play, and I have zero Lamborghinis.
  • Options
    i'm intrigued grandpa, do you have a lamborghini or not?
  • Options
    I have one in my mind. But I keep buying daily crystal boosters every month, so I just don't quite have enough for that car payment, y'know?