I need 135 Lando shards right now.

Give me. Nao.

Replies

• Options
    Lol. Unlucky shakes. Don't think anyone will have 7 star palp this time round. I need 60 han solo shards to make the team.
  • sying
    982 posts Member
    Options
    I've seen 7* Palps. Members of my guild have him. I'm further away than Shakes is and I'm going all out to get both Lando and Palp. Either open the wallet or wait until the RARE event to come back.
  • Options
    "Extremely Rare" was the wording I believe. I'm having fun with my 5*. May get 6* this time around, but no chance at 7*.
  • GruyloRen
    206 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I'll have a 7* before the end of the event. I have 6* now, and need 52 Luke shards to 7* him. Should be able to do that in 8 days.

Otherwise, I have Leia, Lando, Akbar, and ST Han all at 7* and close to or at Level 80 already.
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Refresh bro.
    100/100/200/200 +45 + natural refill
    On average a refresh gives 4 on the 8 node for 15 battles
    so thats 37 refills
    so 8/9 days if your Lando is 5 stars like mine. currently at 43/85 or needing 142
    142/4=36/4=9.25
    you can do it!
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    Got my 7* this morning after GW. Biggs was sitting at 95 / 100. Already took Palps to 7* level 80 Gear 7. Gearing up slowly. Not a bad gear grind so far.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    pac0naut wrote: »
    Got my 7* this morning after GW. Biggs was sitting at 95 / 100. Already took Palps to 7* level 80 Gear 7. Gearing up slowly. Not a bad gear grind so far.

Beat me! I'm at 74/100 for Lando as my 5th. Should be done over the weekend.

I agree though - my Palp is at G7 as well - not a bad grind to this point.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    IDobaFett wrote: »
    "Extremely Rare" was the wording I believe. I'm having fun with my 5*. May get 6* this time around, but no chance at 7*.

Same. Got 3 at 7* (AA, Leia, ST Han) but regular Han/Biggs are only 5*. No way to get them to 7* and I have HRSc and HRS both at 4*.

Sad panda time :(

I do have Palp, but he is sadly 5* :(
  • VeridianShakes
    1118 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    If I whale in a most heinous fashion...I can probably make it happen. But I can probably get by on a 6* until next time lol
  • Options
    Yeah, i got him six star and tbf I wouldn't put anything into him for a while anyway. Will have to wait till next time. It's frustrating but I'm not shelling out 2-300 bucks to 7 star luke so i can get palp. I can wait.
  • Options
    He is still at 5* for me at the moment. But I know for sure I'll be able to 6* him in the next couple days. Lando will be 6* then. Damnit it all. Knew I should have finished up scoundrels before getting First Order in...order. But I wanted those offense mods too badly lol
  • Options
    Well I wouldn't say nobody will get himy16t1Ln.jpg
  • Benr3600
    1098 posts Member
    Options
    I was in the same boat, my Lando gear is maxed, but he is sitting at 41/85...Luke sucks but it came down to farming him and getting Palpatine 7* by this weekend, or, keep farming Lando and hoping for at least a 45% drop rate over two weeks, and the likely chance I would have to wait quite a while for this "extremely rare" event to come back. Frankly OB dominates my shard so this decision was very easy, as wasteful Luke farming is.
  • Options
    If I drop everything else, I can get 5* Palpatine before the event ends. If I don't, there's no way of knowing if I'll ever get a chance at him again. It sucks to sacrifice everything for a sub-par version of a toon, but I gots to have him! :(
  • Options
    The faucet was ON for Lando after the Scoundrel Event. Myself & 4 others in my guild did a comparison & his drops were right under 30% higher than other 8x pt. choices in CantinaBattles. We all (from start-2-fin) unlocked & 7☆ed him under 6 weeks w/ no refreshes. One person refreshed daily & did it about 10 days earlier.

I'm working on the last 55xshards on my JAWA using the round #1 (8xpt) battle in Cantina & it is SLOOOOW. I've unlocked 21 shards in 5 days (again, no refreshes) w/ 11 more coming from the 3x attempts I get in Rnd#4 of DarkSideBattles. I'm so ready to find another toon 2 quick harvest.

For those of u who are going to claim these differences don't exist, then take a look at Chromium Pack drops (Most recently the PLETHORA of Cody & Echo shard drops) or the nerfing of RG & EwokScout shard drops in DS&LS Battles.
  • Options
    EasyRight wrote: »
    The faucet was ON for Lando after the Scoundrel Event. Myself & 4 others in my guild did a comparison & his drops were right under 30% higher than other 8x pt. choices in CantinaBattles. We all (from start-2-fin) unlocked & 7☆ed him under 6 weeks w/ no refreshes. One person refreshed daily & did it about 10 days earlier.

I'm working on the last 55xshards on my JAWA using the round #1 (8xpt) battle in Cantina & it is SLOOOOW. I've unlocked 21 shards in 5 days (again, no refreshes) w/ 11 more coming from the 3x attempts I get in Rnd#4 of DarkSideBattles. I'm so ready to find another toon 2 quick harvest.

For those of u who are going to claim these differences don't exist, then take a look at Chromium Pack drops (Most recently the PLETHORA of Cody & Echo shard drops) or the nerfing of RG & EwokScout shard drops in DS&LS Battles.

Found your hatJqrd6tk.jpg