For the 100th time, please tune down droids!!!

not fair when 75% of the time you face a droid team, nearly half your team is dead before you get to go.

No other team I've seen is capable of this.

Seriously, tune it down, for the 100th time.

Replies

• Options
    Ayo little Wayne. They're not all that man..
  • Bora
    440 posts Member
    Options
    No. And no, I don't play droids.
    Res non verba
  • Oked
    16 posts Member
    Options
    Yea no, they have a good synergy but they are easy to kill with a rey
  • Options
    Nah I get wrecked on offense and defense to wiggs and lando combo. Just Git Gud little guy.
  • Options
    No d on listen buff them please. In need of a major buff as compared to others.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    He's an idea provide some information.... droids have low health (except HK) and they have a low power.

My guess is you think you should be able to beat a team that is out classing you. They have a great synergy and can do a fair amount of damage, but they go down easy. Maybe you should make a better team to take them down.

But please provide some information about your team and theirs.
  • Options
    No.

LTP.
  • Options
    Every team has a counter to it. You might not have the right toons to counter a max droid squad but trust me, they are out there.

Kyno... did you say droids have low power??? Low health yes, low power definitely not. 86 and 88 hit for 10k + on almost every turn.
  • Options
    More Noob Crying topic! Stop asking nerfs and learn to play!
  • Options
    Droids aren't that powerful. Useful yes. Best squad no. If anything magna needs to be fixed. He is way to weak.
  • Options
    Stop whining, its not hard to beat, actually its quite easy.
  • Options
    For all those telling to "learn to play" or "they are easy to kill"

Tell me, I start match, JE goes 88 does AoE, 86 goes, calls assist, 88 goes again, HK throws his bomb and then 88 does AoE again.

That happens to me 75% of the time...

i run a Ben lead (completely maxed out hear and Mods, to try and dodge. I have maxed out Rey and maxed out GS with Max's out STHan and maxed out QGJ.

So, smart people... I can literally auto beat every team I face except droid teams because I literally do not get a shot in before 2 of QGJ, Rey, or GS are dead. I am 3 on 5 nearly every time...

Teach me, educate me, please, on how to stop droid team from taking 8 turns and killing 2 toons before I get to go...
  • Thysk
    85 posts Member
    Options
    Weezy34 wrote: »
    Teach me, educate me, please, on how to stop droid team from taking 8 turns and killing 2 toons before I get to go...

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/59761/comprehensive-anti-droid-guide#latest
    Tell me, I start match, JE goes 88 does AoE, 86 goes, calls assist, 88 goes again, HK throws his bomb and then 88 does AoE again.

Also, IG88's AoE has a three turn CD, so the above, if accurate, cannot be. Now you may have neglected to mention Nebit taking a turn, but if that's the case, that should be included for the best possible feedback. Not all droid teams run Nebit. It could be B2 or one of several others. If Nebit isn't there the turn sequence is wrong.
  • Options
    Sorry you are correct buddy, Nebit went. I have two droid teams with JE Nebit and 88, 86, with HK lead in my shard always finish top.

2/3 attempts last night ended up the same, BTW, 2 toons dead by my first turn, 3rd attempt I lost QGJ and had GS with half health, but Nebit had taunt and I couldn't take him out before both GS and Rey were gone.

I've tried different teams with Daka, and Phasma, but it doesn't matter which team I run out there. I've put all my speed mods on Rey and had her go first but she can't kill JE by herself, she evades one attack but I still get pummeled once JE goes.

I can't imagine I'm the only one that runs into this. Im currently working on Ayala as I'm hoping her counter with possible stun at least gives me a shot to stop them every once in a while.

And like I said I never have a problem with any other team but this one. And it's not as simple as who to attack first, it's literally I only have 3 toons left
  • Bora
    440 posts Member
    Options
    @Weezy34 Get a maxed Anakin
    I am ftp, play since day one, and my current team is:
    Anakin lead, RG, qgj, Rey, yoda/gs

I place regularly top 4 if I'm online at payout, and there's a top tier-fully modded droid team (hk, Je, 88, 86, nebit) out there on top ten..
    I can tell you that after first wave maybe just Rey is dead, in the meanwhile Anakin already went one or two times, then I give them hell.

It is perfectly possible to beat droids even with no antidroid toons, even for ftp. They are a one tricky pony team, if you let them play their game it's your "fault"... Maybe it's just because you hadn't the opportunity to play long enough to get there, or you don't have the right toons/developed your roster in the wrong way or just don't understand strategy.. Either way droids are not op.

Res non verba
  • Options
    I agree they are one trick pony, the rare times I survive their first onslaught it's easy to take them out, but the problem remains, regardless of toons, 3/4 of the time, they kill 2 toons before I get to go.

I am working slowly on Anakin, really hoping to get him soon, just looking to try random groups to see who has the best survivability. I know Anakin has quite a lot of protection and health, as does Ayala.

Does no one else ever lose 2 toons before their first turn or am I literally the o it one?
  • Options
    I agree they are one trick pony, the rare times I survive their first onslaught it's easy to take them out, but the problem remains, regardless of toons, 3/4 of the time, they kill 2 toons before I get to go.

I am working slowly on Anakin, really hoping to get him soon, just looking to try random groups to see who has the best survivability. I know Anakin has quite a lot of protection and health, as does Ayala.

Does no one else ever lose 2 toons before their first turn or am I literally the o it one?

Critical avoidance mods. I hit a Rey with 88s AOE then his basic then 86 assist which called in 88 and she still had 60% health. When droids don't get a critical hit their damage goes way down.
  • Options
    try a double tank team with some tm manipulation and you should be fine...they are only very strong at the first hits