Top AOE teams for new raid

CHF
105 posts Member
I feel like this next raid will be owned by Jawas, droids, and Jedi. However with the empire finally getting a much needed boost. do you feel as you could make a decent team with aoe to include sith on the team for this new raid? I was thinking of using Palp, maul, snow trooper, tarkin, and maybe veers. Any thoughts would be nice

Replies

• VeridianShakes
    1118 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Clones.

Edit: Clones with Anakin lead.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    If the raids is AOE focused, it would be hard to say the Empire wouldn't be a strong contender either. 6 of the 8 Empire characters have strong AOE.
  • Options
    Man i wannaa say jawas will rule cause im farming them all 3 at 7 and 2 at 6 * but its really gunna depend how the phases go imo
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Options
    Wiggs Lando probably does the most aoe damage overall. Throw in Anakin and either Palp/Jawa to stun droids or Rex/EE/Ackbar to cleanse and that's the best team I can theorycraft.
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I can't stress how devastating HK lead 100/88 is with JE/nebit
    you got 3 aoe's...88 (50-75k dmg)/HK (2.5-5k dmg) x5 25% chance at 5 debuffs/100 (4k-7k dmg) and his 50% for 30% TM deduction (doubled against jedi) he also gains +5% TM per jedi enemy AND +35% TM for each miss (coupled with Hk lead his aoe is totally underrated). All of these have 3 round cooldowns.

Then factor in nebits taunt/-1 group ability cool down, and your Droids just attacked with basics twice and aoe's twice before the enemy got there second turn...unless 100 gets attacked, counters and crits...at which point he gets a free turn...

And don't forget JE giving TM away all crazy and 100 taking TM away almost every other round!

My mods are not the best but above avg. and my 88's physical atk. is over 2900...dealing a good 12-32k basic pending debuffs and defense down debuff. I know this can be higher still.

And last but not least...even if nebit gets ability blocked and he just uses his basic...theres a 70% chance he is gonna heal 20% of his max hp in protection to someone... (8000 protection almost on my 7* lv.80 gear 10 nebit)...that's enough to make a difference...

I don't know what new raid will be exactly yet...but from what I've read hk's meatbag bomb debuffs sound like the best debuffs to use.
    Post edited by Loose_Lee on
  • Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wJndeA7WZU

potential leak regarding raid

aoe may be key...