Is Han Solo Any Good?

I just joined a T7 guild and would like to know if Han Solo is any good :)

Replies

• Options
    Hits as hard as fotp and gains tm quickly with the right mods. Pretty good in a rebel team.
  • Options
    chipmunk19 wrote: »
    Hits as hard as fotp and gains tm quickly with the right mods. Pretty good in a rebel team.

Nice profile picture. Yeah he looks very good on paper. I can't wait to unlock him.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    He's not a must have, he's decent. Simply his -shoots first- can be a tie breaker for plethora of situations. I used him in a droid team for that reason quite successfully on offense. Don't expect too much out of him, you'll be disappointed.
  • Options
    No_Try wrote: »
    He's not a must have, he's decent. Simply his -shoots first- can be a tie breaker for plethora of situations. I used him in a droid team for that reason quite successfully on offense. Don't expect too much out of him, you'll be disappointed.

After I 7* Sidious, I expect the worst from characters before I unlock them.
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    Options
    When he's not in my group I miss him...

So that carries some weight
  • Options
    He is one of the meta. Must have.
  • Options
    I hope I get him unlocked before the new raid :( have 115 shards at the moment
  • Options
    He's not all that. His potency is broken and I'm not seeing teams with HS staying in the top 10.
  • Options
    Fought against him and he's pretty cool. First shot stuns almost all the time. Gains tons of TM as previously mentioned.

This was against a 7*, g10 Han Solo on my arena shard. Dudes team is sick.
  • Options
    markusfive wrote: »
    He's not all that. His potency is broken and I'm not seeing teams with HS staying in the top 10.

I've not dropped out of top 5 in last 10 days or so running han solo
  • Zetto
    178 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Han Solo alone can't insure you stay in top 10. But he sure help a whole lot. Well, he does for me lol :wink:
  • Berimbolo
    946 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    In top 3 everyday with Han, long time player

Lights up JE/Droids, fast Reys, etc...

He is squishy, but he hits hard, gets a lot of turns and buffs his squad

But with more Palpatines coming, it hurts his potency
  • Options
    markusfive wrote: »

Don't listen to this person.
  • Options
    Read my review about him and how to build him if you are interested. Feel free to bump the thread as well.

EA broke him and made him impotent. You will read about that in my thread.

He allows me to beat any droid team when his shoot first stun lands on JE. I can beat almost any team when the stun lands on the fastest character and I kill that fastest character.

I have him 6* Gear X Level 80.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/622242
  • Berimbolo
    946 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    With 1 primary stat potency mod he stuns all the time

But his base potency being So Lo (get it?) is silly
  • Options
    Berimbolo wrote: »
    With 1 primary stat potency mod he stuns all the time

But his base potency being So Lo (get it?) is silly
    I have his Potency at 48% and no, it does not always stun! Why EA released IMPOTENT Han Solo is beyond me. Then if you ever face a Palp team that reduces Potency by 32% is just ignorant. Can you imagine if you did nothing to increase Han Solo's potency so it was at a base of 12% and then when you faced Palp, there would be an animation of Han Solo where he just crawls over to Palp and **** his toes.

Seriously bad decision by EA to give him base Potency of 12%!