(T4-T5) "Catalyst" guild looking for active players (30/50 members) - GROW WITH US!

BGENV4
208 posts Member
edited August 2016
Our guild, named Catalyst, is looking for more than a few active players. We are currently at 30/50 members, we do Tier IV raids constantly, and even if we are currently short-handed, we do pretty well and get regular guild coin payouts because those that are active really make it a point to get to the prize tier thresholds.

Half the players in the guild are level 60 and above, the rest, obviously below that. So there is much room for both veteran players, and those just starting with enough 4-star toons, and dedication to daily activity completion to help out.

If interested, you can add me up with player ID: 269-344-472 (BGENV4) or just leave a message here for any questions.

Looking forward to inviting you!

----
Level 71
2 seven star toons
2 six star toons
12 four and five star toons
24,629 arena power with Ackbar (L) - 6*, Leia - 6*, Phasma - 7*, Luminara - 7*, Fives - 4*; regularly in 350 and above Arena rank
Post edited by BGENV4 on

Replies

• BGENV4
    208 posts Member
    Options
    Come grow with us!
  • Options
    Sup man, we are 4 players very active ( 77-77-64-41 lvl ) and we are looking to change guild because our guild is not as active as we want.
  • BGENV4
    208 posts Member
    Options
    Brutos wrote: »
    Sup man, we are 4 players very active ( 77-77-64-41 lvl ) and we are looking to change guild because our guild is not as active as we want.

Sure! Send me an ally invite, so I can invite you guys to the guild! 269-344-472 (BGENV4)
  • BGENV4
    208 posts Member
    Options
    Were you the one who just added me? It's weird, I just accepted your invite, your profile shows up as "No Guild", but the guild invite button is greyed out! Let me try and figure it out
  • Options
    its not me, ill have to talk to my crew first, they are gonna be online later and ill send you and invite after my in-game name is brutos
  • BGENV4
    208 posts Member
    Options
    Brutos wrote: »
    its not me, ill have to talk to my crew first, they are gonna be online later and ill send you and invite after my in-game name is brutos

Ok. If you decide to join, just leave all your player codes here so I can ask the officers to add you guys. Thanks!
  • BGENV4
    208 posts Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Have you considered a Merge? We are looking to merge with another guild and sounds like we are in similar situation. We have about 10 players over or at lvl 70. And the other 15 scattered between 30 & 68. Let me know if your wanting to atleast begin a conversation about it.
  • Options
    Have you considered a Merge? We are looking to merge with another guild and sounds like we are in similar situation. We have about 10 players over or at lvl 70. And the other 15 scattered between 30 & 68. Let me know if your wanting to atleast begin a conversation about it.

Someone else in the guild brought up the same idea! I think it's a good time to do it a few new members joined recently and are quite active (and their squads are pretty good too).