Estimated Rancor HP for heroic...

Good day folks!

Can anyone please let me know how much hp rancor actually has in heroic? Our guild feels like it's strong enough to actually attempt to get through one of these now.

We're basically going through tier 6's within a few hours & looking at some of the damage output of my guildies, the top 10 are easily doing damage over 2-5mil each. The top 7 are doing most of their damage on their first attack of a minimum of 1,5mil each & a max of 5mil for 2 of our members.

I would like to setup a plan of action in regards to who attacks which phase but without an indication of how much hp rancor has, it's going to take quite a bit more planning than I have time for.

Any helpful tips would be great as well!?

Replies

• Options
    Oooohwee. Roughly half of what a t6 has. It is around 2/4/4/2 for t7.
  • Akiraine
    256 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Abt 10mil from p1-p4.

p1 is about 1.8, p2 - 3.2, p3 - 3.2, p4 2mil

disclaimer: it's a rough estimate, true numbers will be closer to 10.2mil total iirc

If you are going thru t6 without reset, you will most likely be more than ready for heroic
  • Options
    Oooohwee. As for tips, if you guys haven't done a t7 yet, coordination of attacks is key to ensure you guys can do it the first time. You want to make sure your attacks are all counting. That means when someone is about to end a phase, make sure nobody else is attacking.

Also, make sure you have decent potency if you are going with teebo. I do fine with 70%. Some guys in my guild struggle with p1 solo at 40%.
  • Options
    aim for at least 60% potency for stuff to land on heroic
  • Options
    Oooohwee. One last tip. During p1, only do this with teebo teams. Otherwise, you will end up wasting a lot of toons without him reducing tm.
  • Options
    It's entirely possible to solo p1 without teebo nowadays.

I've done it with phasma qgj rey rex gs
    and
    phasma qgj rex rey ts

but u need a lot of speed and potency to make it work
  • Options
    Akiraine wrote: »
    It's entirely possible to solo p1 without teebo nowadays.

I've done it with phasma qgj rey rex gs
    and
    phasma qgj rex rey ts

but u need a lot of speed and potency to make it work

Ooohwee. This is their first time though. Most of them likely don't have Rex or ts yet. Just trying to give them basic strategies at first so they can even see if it's doable for them. The toying around comes after they have to start limiting hits per person.
  • Options
    true that.

one advice I can give is, have very vocal communications. make sure peeps update on progress. so you don't waste hits and toons when a phase is already down. Pull peeps out if they are still in progress if a phase is already down etc. (or have them try start retreating toons, get them to reset if they lose majority of their toons)
  • Options
    Thanks for the tips & help folks! Will see if we can get through the heroic with what we have... Your suggestions will be modified but put in the process! Thanks for the help once again!
  • Sungsta
    163 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Someone posted a pic of a complete heroic solo with 1 team a couple of days back, the damage done amount was 10303073. If I find the post I will link it later.

Edit: found it, https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/62566/t7-raid-first-dengar-experience-6-3m-damage#latest
    Post edited by Sungsta on
  • Options
    We did it! Finished out first heroic!!!!

Thanks for the tips folks. It helped!

We started P1 with our best attacker soloing it.
    P2 & P3 was just mainly folks getting the low damage in but with a bit of help from some of our big hitters.
    P4 was the toughest & took a lot of folks to get through with our big hitters not even able to make more than 200k damage in some cases. We actually threw everything at Rancor at this stage, even our wet face cloths & came out with the big W.

Next time I'll plan a bit better but I think we'll have an easier time next time! I hope!
  • Options
    actual HP

• Options
    I'd say you guys are more then ready my guild took one reset to do 6 and we have no problems with 7