wedge or acbar lead

considering a rebel arena team. I have all the toons at 7 star and at least gear 9.

Leia, wedge, ackbar are max. Lando g10. Biggs and sth at 9.

1) who should lead, ackbar or wedge.
2) Im planning on the core of wedge/biggs/leia/ackbar, not sure if I should put lando or StHan as the 5th (or drop ackbar)

Replies

• Flex
    16 posts Member
    Options
    Wedge L with Biggs, leia, St Han and Lando. Speed on St Han
  • Options
    Flex wrote: »

+1
  • Options
    interesting. I thought a staple was supposed to be ackbar (for speed) and for the double hit w/ lando.

anythoughts of sun fac instead of stHan for the counter?

also, curious if anybody has strong opinions on types of mods for the wedge/biggs/lando. So far, Wedge I have been focusing on potency types. Lando is crit chance. Biggs, I dont have specific opinions

Speed of course is the primary stat on receiver, mainly referring to the other slots and the "type" of mod set.

thanks for the thoughts/feedback
  • Options

I'm not sure I like Leia on defense on this squad; I've been messing around with my 5th; JKA is the best for sure but since I don't have him I've been switching around.... Leia's squatting potty move really kills her on defense though
  • Options
    gobears21 wrote: »

I'm not sure I like Leia on defense on this squad; I've been messing around with my 5th; JKA is the best for sure but since I don't have him I've been switching around.... Leia's squatting potty move really kills her on defense though

I agree... usually... unless you have ackbar lead. part of why I was surprised that most of what I'm seeing says wedge lead. wedge grants the tm, but w/ ackbar lead, leia's special acts as an attack and a buff. Hence why I was a little torn. Ackbar w/out leia would not be worth it for the speed alone