So Many Bright Lights Cast A Shadow

People are saying how QGJ, Rey, Phasna, Anakin ect. are meta. But has anyone focused on Boba Fett? He seems to be forgotten. He has a top teir leader ability and can be annyoing due to 3-4 resurrections. You'll regret not farming him once he gets a rework

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    If he gets character of the month i will start the farm ;)

tagged for support: @EscapeArtist51 #fett-wagon
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • EscapeArtist51
    1675 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    ??!?!!?!?! See! Someone else remembered that boba exists. His leader ability is among the best in the game. +50 percent crit damage and 10 percent crit chance. Don't sleep on this guy people. If he ever gets reworked he'll be amazing. He's near the top of CG's list too..

Not only that. Boba can still be useable now. You have so many options to pair him up with. Put Rey on Boba's team and she will be able to crit for insane damage. Genosian soldier too... Put Lando on the team and he'll make it rain all game long. All you gotta do is add in a tank or two to protect your damage dealers and Boba's lead will help them rip through enemies. With all the already crazy high damage numbers, it confuses me as to why people continue to sleep on the Fettman. Oh nvm, I know, his God dan gear problem :(. Someday my friends, he will be great.. And when that day comes. I will personally make several threads about it. Telling you all I told you so.
  • Options
    Yeppers... I got the fett to 6* and gear 8....maxed lead skill...although aside from the lead skill he is pretty worthless...hope he gets a rework.
  • Options
    ??!?!!?!?! See! Someone else remembered that boba exists. His leader ability is among the best in the game. +50 percent crit damage and 10 percent crit chance. Don't sleep on this guy people. If he ever gets reworked he'll be amazing. He's near the top of CG's list too..

Not only that. Boba can still be useable now. You have so many options to pair him up with. Put Rey on Boba's team and she will be able to crit for insane damage. Genosian soldier too... Put Lando on the team and he'll make it rain all game long. All you gotta do is add in a tank or two to protect your damage dealers and Boba's lead will help them rip through enemies. With all the already crazy high damage numbers, it confuses me as to why people continue to sleep on the Fettman. Oh nvm, I know, his God dan gear problem :(. Someday my friends, he will be great.. And when that day comes. I will personally make several threads about it. Telling you all I told you so.

Can't wait for that day when I have a maxed Fett and he gets a rework. I will dominate all the arena :)
  • Options
    Mine is g8 6* lvl 61 with shards for 7*. I was disappointed at first but see the potential. One on my list to finish up once this event is over.

Long live the Fett!
  • Options
    7*, G10, all abilities omega'd. Only useless thing about him is the little tm gain on kill and lack of more utility. He's great imo but I wouldn't mind a buff to make him godly.
  • Options
    Imagine a team of boba (L) with Lando, Phasma, and GS. And then RG as tank. When Phasma sets up Lando and GS with victory march they could hit so hard. And Lando would keep the rain falling with GS getting crazy turn meter gains. Also with 3 AOEs that team wouldn't have to worry about taunters. I have all of those but boba. One day I would like to get him, after I finish hoth rebel scout perhaps.