Ahsoka Tano

Is she any good? I'm looking for another attacker to help with light side battles.

Cheers people.

Replies

• Options
    She is decent for light side.

Speed is not as fast as other options
    Her crit hit heal is not as reliable as you would want

But for what you are trying to do with light side complete would be good
  • Options
    My characters are around level 50 atm and I'm thinking of having,

Luke
    Ahsoka Tano
    Chewie(will replace soon possibly poe)
    JC
    Luminara

Is this decent for light side only?

• Options
    I would definitely not waste cantina shipments on ashoka.
  • Options
    What other light side attackers would you recommend? I'm kinda stuck atm.
  • Options
    I use her to pretty good effect and she is in my arena team (top 10-20) pretty often at 6*.

The main problem is that she competes for shards with Poe, boba, and Daka. These are all really good options so you have to consider carefully.

She excels in speed based Jedi teams and does slightly better than average otherwise. I still like her style though.
  • Options
    BigBoss wrote: »

Which mission are you stuck on? Cantina shipments are the slowest even if you invest 300 shards in it everyday(2 refreshes). I wouldn't waste it in ashoka. Poe and Fives are just far better options, even though neither are the heavy dps you're looking for.
  • Eli
    12 posts Member
    Options
    I would definitely not waste cantina shipments on ashoka.

^^
  • Options
    Cpt_Dan wrote: »
    I use her to pretty good effect and she is in my arena team (top 10-20) pretty often at 6*.

The main problem is that she competes for shards with Poe, boba, and Daka. These are all really good options so you have to consider carefully.

She excels in speed based Jedi teams and does slightly better than average otherwise. I still like her style though.

Which mission are you stuck on? Cantina shipments are the slowest even if you invest 300 shards in it everyday(2 refreshes). I wouldn't waste it in ashoka. Poe and Fives are just far better options, even though neither are the heavy dps you're looking for.

I already have a 4* Daka but yeah Ahsoka would be competing with her, poe and fives. I think you guys are right there.
    My dark side squad is going good guns I'm just struggling with light side battles funnily enough. Not dealing enough damage.

I'm currently stuck on 3b in cantina battles. Am I getting close to another character?
  • Options

I already have a 4* Daka but yeah Ahsoka would be competing with her, poe and fives. I think you guys are right there.
    My dark side squad is going good guns I'm just struggling with light side battles funnily enough. Not dealing enough damage.

I'm currently stuck on 3b in cantina battles. Am I getting close to another character?

What lightside battle are you struggling with?
  • Options
    5b normal is the highest atm. It's getting much more difficult to 3 star now.
  • Eli
    12 posts Member
    Options
    You should do fine with 7 stars jc lumi and 5stars+ chewie and poe, its ds thats abit harder imo.
  • Options

You've got 1G- 100 on 3C, Finn on 3E and Biggs on 3G.

Mace Windu on 4A then Kylo Ren on 4C.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Yeah everyone I have is only 4* atm.
  • Options
    5b normal is the highest atm. It's getting much more difficult to 3 star now.

Do you have any level 60 allies on your list? And who do you use atm. I dont think 5b should really be a challenge. I'll have to run it once, but you should be able to 3 star it, unless one of your character is a major weak link.
  • Eli
    12 posts Member
    Options
    I would atleast 6 star jc before farming other chars from cantina, the extra hp and 2cd heals with a chance to -1 cd from normal attack is too gd to pass especially with the new gw...
  • Options
    I've tried to raise everyone equally so far and they are all lvl 50. I'm currently using Luke, Chewie, JC, Luminara, Jawa(he is garbage). Gear is lvl 5 for everyone.

Gonna try 5b again shortly.
  • Options
    Eli wrote: »
    I would atleast 6 star jc before farming other chars from cantina, the extra hp and 2cd heals with a chance to -1 cd from normal attack is too gd to pass especially with the new gw...

Definitely considering that too.
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    If I had the chance to rewind, I'd probably go Fives instead of Ahsoka. He fills a very nice niche. And his damage isn't too shabby. Especially when countering and he gets a damage bonus.