Is "Light Side - Tatooine 4-L" even possible?

I'm level 41, so my entire team is leveled to that point and are as geared as I can get them. The "possible enemies" shows them at level 30. The opponent Sandtrooper Scouts can seemingly lob insanely powerful grenades that hit the entire party every other turn, and they ALWAYS go first. By the end of their first salvo, I'm basically spent. A group heal with my Counselor only lasts until the next round of crazy grenade throwing. Am I the only one getting tripped up here? This is insane.

Replies

• Options
    Weird thing is that they can constantly throw grenades... Don't they get a cool down? And use Old Ben to stop them for 1 turn of using them, may help. And if you don't have him, try getting him as an ally.
  • Options
    This level is the typical battle you eventually run up against in RPG games. You have to take your time to level things up and invest in gear upgrades as well. What will specifically help a lot on this node is using Ima-Gun Di as an ally along with a couple of strong healers in your group. The counter attack that gets activated by those grenades helps significantly in dealing damage when you are usually just sitting there dying before you can do anything. If you only have Counselor, you can focus on farming Luminara from Galactic War tokens for another strong healer. Even though she may not turn the tide completely, ability block from Jedi-Knight Guardian may help to buy you time as well in stopping the grenades from being thrown to make it to the next rounds.

Be patient, you will get there. Once you do, that ish is done once and for all. We've all been there mate.
  • Options
    Thanks guys. My Dark Side team ended up leagues stronger than my Light Side. I have no doubt Dooku, Talia, and Asajj could handle it, but poor Chewie and Biggs aren't faring so well..
  • Options
    I did this at level 37 with luminara, consular, and a borrowed barriss. Was a pretty easy 3 star with all the heals
  • Options
    i probably think u need alot of jedi healer and specificly counterattack to do this challange like i am no where near to beat them even with my ima-gun di and his 25% strike back chance for all jedi and overall 3 star characters (i am actually lvl 37). its rlly challanging.
  • Cenarl
    35 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    <insert $49.99 and try again>
  • TreTuna
    155 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Just finished this one at last and it seems like they may have calmed it down a bit... Didn't get grenade spammed like normal.. 3* first try and I've never made it past 2nd round before.
    461-112-993
    Looking for allies level 40+
  • Options
    I am 37 lvl with counselor chewie jawa clone sarg and ewok and no matter what healer i get i go as far as round 2
  • Options
    I did this at level 37 with luminara, consular, and a borrowed barriss. Was a pretty easy 3 star with all the heals

With lvl.37 u cant get luminara from GW,only from cromium/bronzium packs.
    I got my 3 Star run with lvl.40 full upgrade Barriss(from heroine pack)+Consul+fives+borrowed Ima-Gun.
  • Options
    I ve done it at lev 40 borrowing an AI (OBI ONE KENOBI) at lev 41, Ackbar, Chewie, Consular, (all 4*) Jawa e Asoka (3star) 0€ spent..
    But only at 2 stars..
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    Options
    Think I did this around level 37 or 38... it definately is a battle you don't want to do at equal level to the enemies... The primary problem is the fact there is so many AI mobs all of which AOE bombing your team before you get a chance to react...

So basically you need a team with the HEALTH to survive the initial batch of AOEs.... And then you either do an offense down on as many of the troopers as you can or stun as many of them as you can and take them out one at a time. Plo Koon works well here because of his AOE offense down.

I did this essentially with three healers... Barris, Consular and Ahsoka (psuedo heal really) with Chewbacca as leader, the defense might help but not really sure...

But yea the first wave is a huge attrition battle but once you past it, you're past the hard bit of the node!
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Options
    Ivinol wrote: »

I got my 3 Star run with lvl.40 full upgrade Barriss(from heroine pack)+Consul+fives+borrowed Ima-Gun.

Just to point out that you can farm Luminara shards from 2 hard mode levels.
  • Options
    starting team+barris at level 42 shud be easy enough u cant unlock the rest till 43 anyway so level to 42
  • Options
    I've been really struggling with this one too despite having a fully geared team of Level 40s. I finally managed to get through (only 1 star but right now that's fine!) by having Old Ben and his ability blocker as an ally. If you can get through to round 3 and you are a superior level you'll be fine.
  • Options
    Ivinol wrote: »

Just to point out that you can farm Luminara shards from 2 hard mode levels.

Sure but 50 shards to unlock Lumi with lvl.37 ?
    I needed 15Days+4 refills=102 trys to get 30 shards for my dooku and he have 2 spot too.
    He got his 4* with lvl.45
  • Options
    Just figured i'd try this with my noob level 41 F2P team after the update and still couldn't get past Stage 2 haha
  • Options
    That sucks. You need to get to stage 5-k for some of Luminara's gear, as well as a few others
  • Vimes
    7 posts Member
    Options
    This level is absurd. Even Chewie has a hard time surviving 5-6 consecutive grenades. Just have to do it over and over until you get one they aren't grenading every time. Helps to never use a taunt. Fortunately the third section is just Boba and taunt stormtroopers.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    Try to borrow Barris or Old Ben. Both help a lot.
    Being level 43 also helps ;)
  • Options
    Is "Light Side - Tatooine 4-L" even possible

No, it's not possible. No one has ever beaten it.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    Super necro thread.
  • Options
    Telaan wrote: »
    Super necro thread.

Wow, I didn't even notice.

@BentWookie please close it like your curtains when you're about to get freaky.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Telaan wrote: »
    Super necro thread.

Thanks.. I had not noticed. :/

2u90jk3.jpg

Note: Bumping old threads is not cool. (Against the rules even)
This discussion has been closed.