Speed bug or assist bug?

I played an arena match this morning that had a weird occurrence.

My team is Ben L with GS Rey QGJ STHan
Their team was Phasma L RG STHan Rey QGJ

Their Rey went first, but then their STHan went and Taunted.

I checked stats after and his STHan has a speed of 157, my Rey QGJ and GS all have speeds greater than that. I checked his Phasma speed just in case I missed him going and granting STHan TM, but Phasma speed is 167, again slower than 3 of my toons.

So my question, is this a speed bug and STHan bugged and went out of turn?

Or

Was STHan called on for assist with Phasma's leader ability and are assists allowed to use specials or just their basic? Is it working properly or bugged?

Thanks!

Replies

• Options
    Weezy34 wrote: »

Was STHan called on for assist with Phasma's leader ability and are assists allowed to use specials or just their basic? Is it working properly or bugged?

Thanks!

I bet that was what happened. But not exactly the way you describe it. SThan got an assist by phasmas leader ability, but take a closer look on STHans basic attack:

Deal Physical damage to target enemy with a 55% chance to gain 35% Turn Meter. This attack has high damage variance.

So he got +35%TM, that's it.

And no, specials on assist are not possible.
  • Options
    Yes i had a what the moment with
    Ackbar lead, fast Leia, Rey and others.
    Leia fastest then my toons
    Leia does stealth, Ackbar got his assist bonus attack, then Ackbar did tactical genius, and Rey did double special on next attack.
    Turned out I didn't notice ackbars basic gives him TM 65% of the time when I checked enemy speed ;)