Ackbar's Tactical Genius not working properly, Phasma lead not bonusing

KillerFrog95
32 posts Member
edited August 2016
I have lost all 5 Arena battles today, 3 of which were because Tactical Genius is not granting an immediate turn to toon using it. For example, Rey used her Leverage special with TG activated, but then was not granted 100% TM to go again with Flurry of Blows. I have used this tactic successfully for last several weeks but after Emperor event has loaded, this seems to be happening quite a bit. Please investigate. Also have noticed Phasma lead is not granting bonus attacks anymore as well. Tried switching leads after AA clearly not working. Could just be a very bad RNG factor, but have other guild mates that have noticed as well.

Replies

• Options
    I have lost all 5 Arena battles today, 3 of which were because Tactical Genius is not granting an immediate turn to toon using it. For example, Rey used her Leverage special with TG activated, but then was not granted 100% TM to go again with Flurry of Blows.

Didn't your Rey got 100% TM or didn't she went first after using her special while Tactical Genius is on? Because these are two different things. It could be, albeit not very likely, that after Rey used her special she tied for initiative because another opponent also happened to have 100% TM at this time (then is was just bad luck that your Rey didn't went first).
    Also have noticed Phasma lead is not granting bonus attacks anymore as well. Tried switching leads after AA clearly not working. Could just be a very bad RNG factor, but have other guild mates that have noticed as well.

Nope, i use Phasma all day long and can assure you, his leader works as good as always granting assist on a regular basis.

• Options
    Didn't your Rey got 100% TM or didn't she went first after using her special while Tactical Genius is on? Because these are two different things. It could be, albeit not very likely, that after Rey used her special she tied for initiative because another opponent also happened to have 100% TM at this time (then is was just bad luck that your Rey didn't went first).

This i likely what is happening. I run AA lead and it happens to me on occasion. With everyone trying to run speed metas you will see this happening more often.

• Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hi there!
    Admiral Ackbar's Tactical Genius does grant Rey 100% Turn Meter when she uses a Special Ability. The fact that she may not have the second attack right before the first is because another ally can have 100% Turn Meter as well.
    In regards to Phasma's Leader ability, it working as intended and triggers assist attacks on a regular basis.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines