7* Gear X Level 80
Health: ~21.000
Protection: ~20.000
Potency: 60%
Tenacity: 25%
Speed: 120

Brigandage (Basic):
Level 8 (3400-3800 dmg)
Deal Physical damage to target enemy and dispel a random positive Status effect on them, Hondo gains the dispelled Status effect for 2 turns.

Pirates, Attack! (Special):
Level 8
Each Scoundrel ally attacks their exact counterpart with an additional 60% chance to Stun for 2 turns. These attacks deal 40% less damage.

Concocting the Scheme (Special):
Level 8
Grant each ally Potency Up for 1 turn and inflict Tenacity Down for 2 turns on each opponent. In addition each Scoundrel ally gains 30% Turn Meter.

We are pirates! (Unique):
Level 7
At the start of each if his turns, if Hondo already has a positive Status effect, he Taunts for 2 turns. In addition, whenever a Scoundrel ally gains a positive Status effect, Hondo gains 15% Turn Meter.

Replies

• nesc9999
    26 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Like this. Probably my 3rd most wanted character behind Padme and Pre Visla. After hondo it'd probably be Jango Fett, Jabba, maybe some characters from the comics (Gamemaster/Kreel), tons more bounty hunters from that CW episode with the box, and every Rebels character lmao especially all the inquisitors WITHOUT that flying lightsaber garbage haha. But yeah Hondo is one of my favs from TCW super funny and in sooo many episodes and he's in rebels too now that i think about it. I get that they save these characters for longevity of the game but honestly no Padme? Nothing can explain that exclusion... Also i think it would so funny to put in Jar Jar, it would annoy so many people
  • Options
    Few things; A. What does "attack their exact counter part" mean? The one right across from them or if the same person is on the other team they attack them? B. Hondo was a leader of the Pirates and he doesn't have a leader ability? And C. Hondo isn't really the type to taunt and take one for the team if it was like grevious and made a random ally taunt it'd probably be better for him and his character
  • Options
    Zombie961 wrote: »
    A. What does "attack their exact counter part" mean? The one right across from them or if the same person is on the other team they attack them?

Yes, the one right across
    B. Hondo was a leader of the Pirates and he doesn't have a leader ability?

You're right, what do you think of? Then it will be a Yoda, Assaj etc 5 ability toon. Even though his skill combo basically replaces the whole leader part.
    And C. Hondo isn't really the type to taunt and take one for the team if it was like grevious and made a random ally taunt it'd probably be better for him and his character

Basically you're right, but all those other scoundrels are so squishy and one doesn't want their IG88 die due to forced Taunt. And another scoundrel tank would be great, Hondo also can steal Taunt from his opponent so it would be productive to make him tanky
  • Options
    I love the toon, but I think the Pirates Attack ability needs to be redone. Maybe something akin to Chirpa's group attack? That ability just doesn't seem quite right.
  • Options
    I love the toon, but I think the Pirates Attack ability needs to be redone. Maybe something akin to Chirpa's group attack? That ability just doesn't seem quite right.

Level 8
    Grant each ally Critical Chance Up, then call all Scoundrel allies and one other random ally to Assist.These attacks deal 50% less damage.

Something like that?
  • Options
    Level 8
    Grant each ally Critical Chance Up, then call all Scoundrel allies and one other random ally to Assist.These attacks deal 50% less damage.

Something like that?
    That seems a bit more better but as for hondo's leader abilty since he's a pirate maybe something like "scoundrels steal up to 25% turn meter from an enemy when they attack, other Allies gain steal half the amount"
  • Options
    Level 8

Something like that?
    That seems a bit more better but as for hondo's leader abilty since he's a pirate maybe something like "scoundrels steal up to 25% turn meter from an enemy when they attack, other Allies gain steal half the amount"

That's a very good idea. With that Hondo will kick **** with scoundrel allies, which also gives each and every scoundrel in the game a bit more viability.
  • Ronon_Dex
    197 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    How about this (imagine his health/speed/damage output is the same as what you listed):

Swipe (basic)

Deal Physical damage to target enemy. Hondo has a 65% chance to remove 15% of the target's Turn Meter and apply the removed Turn Meter to himself. This attack also gains +5% Critical Chance for each living Scoundrel ally.
    -

Lethal Trackdown (special) (3 turn cooldown)

Hondo Ohnaka calls 2 random allies to attack target enemy, both attacks dealing 50% less damage. Scoundrel allies have a 75% chance to bypass the damage handicap.
    -

Pirate's Game (leader)

Scoundrel allies gain 40% Turn Meter on a Critical Hit and other allies gain 37.5% of that amount.
    -

Bait and Switch (unique)

Hondo Ohnaka gains Stealth for 2 turns whenever his health falls below 50%. If the damage that triggered his Stealth was the result of a Critical Hit, a Deathmark is applied to the attacker for 3 turns. (Note: This grants all allies the ability to target the Deathmarked enemy even if an enemy Taunt is active).
    Post edited by Ronon_Dex on
  • Options
    To the OP, I don't really like the idea of Hondo taunting with his unique. It just doesn't fit his character very well. Also, the Pirates, Attack special wouldn't really work too well with how the game is setup. They should all just focus on the selected character.

To the above post, I love it apart from the basic. I think it was a better idea having him steal a positive effect.
    Team Steroid Council Member - "A wise leader knows when to follow"
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    A case could be made that Hondo belongs on light side.
    Post edited by Aero on
  • Options
    ShewardN wrote: »
    To the above post, I love it apart from the basic. I think it was a better idea having him steal a positive effect.

Same
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Options
    Aero wrote: »
    I case could be made that Hondo belongs on light side.

They may be holding release of Hondo until they release the Greys.