Next Event/Raid?

I'm just curious as to what everyone is farming to prepare for the next event/raid? I want to try and get a jump on farming shards to level up characters. I was lucky enough to have 6* Rebels this time round. Anyone have recommendations? Anyone have an idea of what the next character event might be? Sounds like Rebel Luke, but you never know. I'm assuming if it is Rebel Luke an Empire team makes most sense.

Replies

• Dhoey321
    1629 posts Member
    Options
    Anti Droid characters supposedly but from what i hear they are just getting shards and waiting to level them up until the raid comes.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    I'm curious as to how effective Jawas will truly be for the AAT raid. Can it be done with traditional meta characters+ a jawa or two? I've seen some buyers remorse from full Jawa teams, but we'll have to wait a few days and see. I'm banking GW and arena coins in the meantime.
  • Options
    Yeah, I started farming Jawas as well. I have all 5, but they are only 4* with one 5* and one 3*.... might get them all to 5* and then wait and see what happens. I'm thinking that is my plan for every faction.... Empire, First Order...etc. Once I have five, 5* characters for each I will work them to 6*.
  • Options
    Well farming Jawas isnt a bad thing first off cause of the Mod challenge u need them for Crit chance mods i believe? And IF thats a big IF they are good in the raid then thats another positive but for arena i dont see them at all
  • Options
    Radonis wrote: »
    Well farming Jawas isnt a bad thing first off cause of the Mod challenge u need them for Crit chance mods i believe? And IF thats a big IF they are good in the raid then thats another positive but for arena i dont see them at all

First at all.. Its the crit dmg challenge
    The jawas are viable when maxed out.. Seems as if u havent started jet.. Therefor theyre absolutely useless. Start farming now or never.. Je takes months to 7* .
    I would recomment old ben l, ugnaught,jawa,rey and rg.. Or maybe hk47,88,86,je,(rg,poggle,phasma)
  • Joeyd7878
    276 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I'm slow farming Ugnaught, ima gun di and eeth koth (eeth koth might be useful yet!). I'm also slow farming jawas but I hate them so we'll see how that works for me in the long run.

I think the important thing is to not spend resources on them until the raid is released.
  • ABNRAS
    564 posts Member
    Options
    Is this the first time someone can yell "Ugnaught!" And be taken seriously? Lol