Teams used to defeat Palp 7

Prev1
Curious to know the team comps, leader, gear level, and character level used to beat 7 star EP. If there is another topic that addresses this please point me in the right direction. I did a search, but after 5 pages I stopped.

Replies

• Options
    max lando st han and leia
    level 60 biggs gear 7
    level 65 ackbar gear 7
  • Options
    others have said it but if you can get sthan speed up and get him to taunt before getting wrecked is key
  • Options
    I beat the raid with the following:

Ackbar lead gear 9 1* speed + health mods
    Leia gear 10 1* crit chance + crit damage mods
    Lando gear 9 1* crit damage + speed mods
    HRScout gear 10 no mods
    Biggs gear 8 no mods

• Options
    Imbicatus wrote: »
    I beat the raid with the following:

Ackbar lead gear 9 1* speed + health mods
    Leia gear 10 1* crit chance + crit damage mods
    Lando gear 9 1* crit damage + speed mods
    HRScout gear 10 no mods
    Biggs gear 8 no mods

All level 80?
  • Options
    Yes, all 80.
  • Options
    G8 Lando 74
    G10 stHan 80 + mods
    G10 Leia 80 +mods
    G7 Ackbar 65 (L)
    G7 Biggs 60
  • Options
    hmmm.. Lando seems to be the key in this.. I don't even have him unlocked yet. My team would be Ackbar 80 L, Luke 75, Leia 80, sthan 80, Biggs 75. Might have to just speed out SThan then.
  • Options
    hmmm.. Lando seems to be the key in this.. I don't even have him unlocked yet. My team would be Ackbar 80 L, Luke 75, Leia 80, sthan 80, Biggs 75. Might have to just speed out SThan then.

I'm chasing Luke shards right now and will be using the same set-up. I would appreciate any tips if T7 is significantly harder than the previous tiers.
  • opu120
    211 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    _
  • Options
    Same problem, same team, no chance of getting Lando up to 7* in time. Not without expenditure I can't afford right now.

The problem is the sheer amount of debuffing landing on the squad, and the guards blocking vader and the emperor from harm. No rebel buff remover.

Could boosting tenacity in the squad do it, reduce the Imps to basic damage?
    "If you recognise this thumbnail, then you have great taste, and you're really getting old"
  • Options
    mutimloh wrote: »

I'm chasing Luke shards right now and will be using the same set-up. I would appreciate any tips if T7 is significantly harder than the previous tiers.

T6 was a little rough at start but didn't lose anyone. Did lose protection on Luke. I will be hitting T7 probably in 4 days so hopefully I will have upgraded Leia, Luke, and Biggs to at least g8.
  • Options
    opu120 wrote: »
    Droids. Any team without a toon that goes before JE (Han Solo) and/or can't fight back during the opening barrage (Rex lead, counter squads) is toast. That includes Palp.

This is for T7 EP unlock. lol can't use droids.
  • Options
    Max Lando
    Ackbar 80 G8
    St Han 80 G8
    Biggs 65 G7
    HRS 73 G7
  • Options
    Anyone beat it without AA? I have Lando, STH, Biggs, Leia, HRS
  • Options
    I used:

Ackbar G9 L80 Health Mods
    St Han G9 L75 Health Mods
    Leia G10 L80 Health Mods
    Biggs G8 L73 No Mods
    Luke G9 L73 No Mods

I initially had no mods on Han, and could not come close to beating T7 after breezing through T6. I pulled my health mods off of Rey and placed them on STH. Victorious on the first try. He did have a speed arrow, but I don't have a bunch of speed secondaries on my Rey. I don't think STH needs to be fully speeded out to pass T7. Just needs enough health to keep the party going.
  • Options
    AA gear 9
    Lando gear 10
    St Han gear 9
    HRSc gear 9
    Biggs gear 7

All level 80 except Biggs lvl 70

Finished at work on autoplay. Took 4 tries. Tried Lando lead first and didn't work. Switched to AA and it was a cake walk
  • MosDefJeff
    348 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    AA gear 9
    Lando gear 10
    St Han gear 9
    HRSc gear 9
    Biggs gear 7

All level 80 except Biggs lvl 70

Finished at work on autoplay. Took 4 tries. Tried Lando lead first and didn't work. Switched to AA and it was a cake walk

Same thing. I needed Ackbar lead. It made a big difference

Honestly here was the secret for me: Ackbar does tactical genius, Lando drops AoE twice. Pretty much game over. Cleanup the little that's left.
  • Options
    Do I have a chance with this team?

STH L
    Leia
    Luke
    Biggs
    HRSc
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    I used:

Ackbar G9 L80 Health Mods
    St Han G9 L75 Health Mods
    Leia G10 L80 Health Mods
    Biggs G8 L73 No Mods
    Luke G9 L73 No Mods

I initially had no mods on Han, and could not come close to beating T7 after breezing through T6. I pulled my health mods off of Rey and placed them on STH. Victorious on the first try. He did have a speed arrow, but I don't have a bunch of speed secondaries on my Rey. I don't think STH needs to be fully speeded out to pass T7. Just needs enough health to keep the party going.

This is my team as well very similar set up with lvls and gear.. i can drop guards and 50% off vadar but thats it... will have to mess around with mods and swap some from my arena team then as i cant see what else i can do
  • Options
    AA Gear 9
    Leia Gear 10
    Lando Gear 11
    HRScout Gear 8
    Lobot Gear 10

All of them level 80 and modded. Out of curiosity, Anyone also used Lobot to beat all stages?
  • Options
    AA g10
    Sthan g11
    Leia g10
    HRScout g10
    Rebel Luke g8
    All of them lv 80 and properly modded (exccept Luke)
    Easy peasy
  • Benr3600
    1098 posts Member
    Options
    Luke gear 8 (L) lvl 1 health mods

AA gear 9 lvl 15 health mods

STH g11 lvl 15 health mods

Leia g10 4 lvl 15 crit mods, 2 lvl 1 health mods

Biggs g9 lvl 1 health mods

At first I tried using AA and Han leads, but the force choke > culling blade followed by aoe stun from palps was too deep a hole to dig out of. Switched to Luke lead, vader never hit enough DoTs to use CB and palps never stunned more than one on his aoe. That was the key to my victory carrying very poorly farmed/geared Luke and Biggs whom I farmed just for this event.
  • Options
    Saraleb wrote: »

This is my team as well very similar set up with lvls and gear.. i can drop guards and 50% off vadar but thats it... will have to mess around with mods and swap some from my arena team then as i cant see what else i can do

@Saraleb If you are killing Vader after RG's, try killing Palpy first and see if that helps. I was initially trying to kill off RG's, then Vader, then Palpatine. Once I modded up STH, I made the swithch to killing off Palpatine after RG's. I think I got a stun from Luke in the middle of the assault and I knew Vader wasn't going to win a 5v1 with all of the stunners gone. Seemed to do the trick for me.

• Skye
    795 posts Member
    Options
    You don't really need to build a very specfic team to beat Palpatine, you just need either Yoda or Rex... Both bring different things to the table and both are faster than Plapatine and thus can ensure tenacity up is buffed on your team... which essentially blocks out the devastating AOE stun and his shock for however many turns the buff last on the two characters (Yoda 2, Rex 3)

Yes neither character are easy to obtain, but the mechanics to beat palpatine are already in game.

Aside that a Jawa Engineer with a full on droid team will literally destroy Palpatine before he can as so much as attempt to cackle at you.
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    Saraleb wrote: »

@Saraleb If you are killing Vader after RG's, try killing Palpy first and see if that helps. I was initially trying to kill off RG's, then Vader, then Palpatine. Once I modded up STH, I made the swithch to killing off Palpatine after RG's. I think I got a stun from Luke in the middle of the assault and I knew Vader wasn't going to win a 5v1 with all of the stunners gone. Seemed to do the trick for me.

Just this minute completed it.... i moved some mods round i had on arena team and made ALL the difference... only lost STH right at the end. I kept same strat with RGs first but this time got some decent RNG on leias attacks.. they went down with hardly any dmg done.. Biggs and Luke were actually very effective so may do some more work on them

Cost a small fortune in credits for mod changes back and forth but now cant wait to lvl up and gear a 7* Palps
  • Options
    Skye wrote: »
    You don't really need to build a very specfic team to beat Palpatine, you just need either Yoda or Rex... Both bring different things to the table and both are faster than Plapatine and thus can ensure tenacity up is buffed on your team... which essentially blocks out the devastating AOE stun and his shock for however many turns the buff last on the two characters (Yoda 2, Rex 3)

Yes neither character are easy to obtain, but the mechanics to beat palpatine are already in game.

Aside that a Jawa Engineer with a full on droid team will literally destroy Palpatine before he can as so much as attempt to cackle at you.

Except the event is Rebels only. Thanks for playing.
  • Options
    My team was:

Level 80 Ackbar Lead (Gear 8) Level 7 abilities
    Level 80 Leia (Gear 8) Omega basic and Unique
    Level 80 STHan (Gear 8) Omega leader & Unique
    Level 70 Biggs (Gear 8) Level 6 basic & 5 on the others
    Level 70 HRS (Gear 8) Level 6 on abilities

I just equipped them all with my best health mods.
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    Options
    Skye wrote: »

Except the event is Rebels only. Thanks for playing.

that's what I get for reading the title only.. lol
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!