Biggs/Wedge and Friends (please help)

So far I have run an arena team supporting Wedge (l) and Biggs that has

Anakin, Lando and one of Liea/HRScout/RG/Rey/Aayla/Ackbar. I can't figure out what the best combination is with Biggs and Wedge. I'm having good results all around, but I'd like it to be even better.

What's the suggestion combination?

Replies

• Bones
    456 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    st han or poe work really well with that setup. if you can speed up poe to go before your team and close to being first against the enemy team, then it is nearly unstoppable.
  • Options
    Bones wrote: »
    st han or poe work really well with that setup

My issue with STHan is that B2s everywhere annoy me. B2 is harmless without a one time taunter.

I don't have a particularly viable arena Poe, but I suppose I could.

Thanks @Bones
  • Bones
    456 posts Member
    Options
    there will always be counters to every team, but right now speed is the meta. speed coupled with insane aoe is devasting. thats why a very fast poe works well. b2 will stop the taunt sure, but all that aoe damage comes right after.
  • Options
    emperor palpatine?
  • Bones
    456 posts Member
    Options
    emperor palpatine?

yea he works too
  • Options
    emperor palpatine?

Why the emperor?
  • scuba
    14067 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Wedge, biggs, lando, sth, palps/Anakin/rey.
    IMO sth taunt is not the main part you want but the 30% TM gain that happens when he taunts.

Biggs will go first followed by wedge
    STH taunts and brings lando and other character up to full tm and wedge almost back to full and biggs close.
    Lando goes and hopefully crit*5 to get 50% tm.

With out sth you need to jack up the speed on entire team or do moderate on others and high speed on sth.
    If he stays taunting great if not no big deal.
  • Options
    Thanks @scuba
  • Predian
    615 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    @scuba then why not Rex? He gives TM and has more natural speed than STH so I can get my team to full faster.

He doesn't have the damage/TM bonus of course but that only lasts as long as a Dispel takes.

• Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Options
    Predian wrote: »
    @scuba then why not Rex? He gives TM and has more natural speed than STH so I can get my team to full faster.

He doesn't have the damage/TM bonus of course but that only lasts as long as a Dispel takes.

Rex doesn't use squad tactics first on defense so he's gonna be a liability in the squad.
  • Options
    Good point. Thanks @Zooey
  • Options
    I run sth and rey right now... not happy at all with Rey though; she doesn't fit... best one I've played against uses JKA in that spot...
  • scuba
    14067 posts Member
    Options
    Predian wrote: »

For defense sth is the better option as @Zooey stated.
    I actually use Rex because he has higher base speed and don't care that much about defense and face a lot of Droid teams. So they are either gonna be ability blocked first turn or Rex will use his squad discipline because someone has a debuff.
    Rex will only use squad discipline if someone on team has a debuff.
  • Options
    I actually also don't care about defense
  • kyrolan
    56 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    the best team I face like that is

wedge (l), biggs, lando, rex, sun fac

now rex has like 271 speed in that squad with all the mod stacking. it is only only squad on my shard that is 50/50 for me to beat. so he can trigger tenaciy up so all the aoe people don't get stunned.

today I had to resort to old ben dodge squad.

yesterday his lando was slow and much easier to beat. today with 180 speed it was tough for my squad.
  • Options
    Uow just frikin uoww... 271 speed on Rex is a lot of crystals spent in the mod shop... kraken detected... :o my rex is 198 speed lol
    Do or do not...
  • Bones
    456 posts Member
    Options
    I can get mine to about 220, Not spending any money. It all depends on how lucky you were pulling mods with speed secondaries.
  • Options
    AA, Biggs, Wedge, HRScount, STHan
  • Options
    271! Yikes