Tarkin like a fool uses aoe first

Rogan_Ban84
1415 posts Member
edited August 2016
Just to let everyone know, tarkin is still not viable due to hm using aoe first and not intimidation tactics. What a disappointment.
Post edited by BentWookiee on

Replies

• scuba
    14069 posts Member
    Options
    Just to let everyone know, tarkin is still not viable due to hm using aoe first and not intimidation tactics. What a disappointment.

Well that sucks.
  • Options
    Does he? That sucks.
  • Options
    Guess ill stop lvling him for now
  • Options
    Tarkin would have been a great addition to an empire team led by ep, if his ai is fixed. @CG_Kozispoon
  • Options
    How about....doing the tougher fights manually?
  • Options
    EricsonX wrote: »

What?

You know, if I could play my own defense, I would.
  • Options

Someone doesn't know how defense works!
  • Options
    Thanks for letting me know OP. Time to farm savage instead
  • Options
    LOL good don't want Tarkin to be another OP toon
  • Options
    They'll fix this, right after Teebo. So, maybe 6 months from now.
  • Options

Someone doesn't know how defense works!

I'm guessing that means when someone runs into your Arena team?
  • Options
    I was dreaming of ep, tarkin, vader, veers, rg.....come on, I thought the Darkside was rising. Disturbance in the force?. Ep lead is all about applying debuffs and generating tm. THAT'S what makes empire team viable, and we all thought that's the squad you guys wanted us to make, cg. It's logical to think that tarkin would use intimidation tactics which will give him tm and go again, given ep lead ability.
  • Options

In all honesty, Tarkin is a beast. If all allies are alive, he does 9k non-crit with no buffs.
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Options

Strange, he always uses it first when I put it on auto.

Intimidation--> aoe--> basic
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Options

In all honesty, Tarkin is a beast. If all allies are alive, he does 9k non-crit with no buffs.
    Yeah I know, Tarkin seems really fun too, i was looking forward to farming him. But i can't stand toons that act stoopid on defense. If Tarkin were to use his offense down first he would start off with two turns! Instead he uses his weak sauce aoe lol.

I might still farm him cause I liked him in the movie
  • Options

No
  • Options

Not when I tried. He used aoe first
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    That's really strange, because with Emperor lead he can do both moves on essentially the same turn if he uses intimidation tactics first.
  • Options
    Aero wrote: »
    That's really strange, because with Emperor lead he can do both moves on essentially the same turn if he uses intimidation tactics first.

That's what I'm saying, my friend.
  • scuba
    14069 posts Member
    Options

GW or arena? Ai acts differently.
  • Options
    I'm still farming... just dont leave him in on defense.
  • Options
    I call for a fix, under an emperor lead he is a beast if he does offense down first.
  • Options
    I call for a fix, under an emperor lead he is a beast if he does offense down first.

Logically, that's the way it should be.
  • scuba
    14069 posts Member
    Options
    NukinFTW wrote: »
    They need to change his AI then!!!

There are a lot of ai's that need changing
  • Options
    I want to get Tarkin. You guys are lucky to already have him. Hoho they can fix that easily I think. Im hopeful.

Is Savage a good addition to an Empire/Sith mix line up?
  • scuba
    14069 posts Member
    Options
    Tamonizer wrote: »
    I want to get Tarkin. You guys are lucky to already have him. Hoho they can fix that easily I think. Im hopeful.

Is Savage a good addition to an Empire/Sith mix line up?

As many have been asking for a change to Yoda since his release I doubt it will happen anytime soon.
  • vynn
    205 posts Member
    Options
    They've demonstrated this can be fixed with the recent change to Yoda AI. They need to fix this for Tarkin now too.