Emperor Palpatine Bug? His AoE Ignores Foresight

Not sure if this is a bug, but it probably should be. His AoE "Power of the Dark Side" ignores opponents foresight. Yoda and Rey still get stunned even if they have foresight. No other toon in the game does this so it's prob a bug.

You can see it in my video here, at 19 seconds, when he stuns a rey with foresight.

https://youtu.be/KdExAyIDQq4

Replies

• Options
    Some damage can't be dodged the pig captains can't. And I know I've seen a few more toons that hit no mater what.
  • War
    932 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Yeah I used Palpatine's AoE on a team with Rey who had foresight, thinking at least I can stun the others, and remove her foresight. But then what happened was; Rey wasn't hit with the attack, it showed the attack not affecting her, like other attacks that miss, and she took no damage, but after the animation was over, she was stunned.

I'm leaning towards this is a bug, possibly caused by having the damage part and debuff part separate from each other for some reason, so she dodged the damage but foresight would now be gone for the debuff part.
    Post edited by War on
  • Options
    Can someone comment on this, is this a bug?
  • Options
    I think it is a bug with the foresight in general. Something that was recently created. I've noticed other toons having foresight from yoda's skill still being able to take damage and the foresight remained on them.
  • Options
    Do i miss the point?
    EP do his damage with AoE, that removes foresight, then he stuns.
  • War
    932 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    five2zero wrote: »
    Do i miss the point?
    EP do his damage with AoE, that removes foresight, then he stuns.

Most attacks do the damage and debuff at the same time, so it was kind of a surprise when Rey got stunned while she had foresight. I'm still not sure whether this is a bug or working as intended, but it is a cool feature of his kit assuming it's intentional.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    I don't think anything should get passed foresight. The Pig guards certainly not, more accepting to the idea that Palpatine can though, but still wants the point of foresight then?
  • War
    932 posts Member
    Options
    Boo wrote: »
    I don't think anything should get passed foresight. The Pig guards certainly not, more accepting to the idea that Palpatine can though, but still wants the point of foresight then?

The point is all the other characters have to remove her foresight before they can hit her, and she moves so fast she can often get it back even after just one other character gets to do damage. So then your third character has to remove it again just so the fourth one can deal some damage.

Trust me her foresight will continue to be a thorn in a lot people's side even if Palpatine has the ability to ignore it.