Possible Improvements to the Forums

ShewardN
515 posts Member
edited August 2016
Hello all. I find myself on a range of forums, and I think there's few ways this forum can really improve. Here are few suggestions I think will majorly improve the forums we love so much:

1. Having a section where we can view all staff posts. This could be a tab next to 'Discussions' and it would display posts from all the staff, such as @EA_Jesse and @CG_Kozispoon. This will let us keep up-to-date with everything they're saying without having to sprawl through loads of threads.

2. I'd love to be notified when someone quotes one of my posts. @<Insert name> works fine, but a lot of people don't use that method when directly quoting a post. It would be great to know when someone has quoted one of my posts, because then I can respond or read what they have said. Sometimes I miss replies/opinions to one of my messages as I'm not aware someone has quoted me and the thread has been buried somewhere so I miss it.

3. This one is the one that will have a range of opinions - a way to like posts. I just wish there was something like a little thumbs up I could click on below posts to show I liked it, I agree etc. I think it's a small addition to the forums that could really help it evolve into something better.
Team Steroid Council Member - "A wise leader knows when to follow"