3 Changes I Will Like To See To The Game

JetBlackMirror
151 posts Member
edited August 2016
Reduce The Training Droid Cost By 35%

Seriosuly, training droids don't want credits from you! They're droids, not conscious beings! I also think this will help the credit crunch situation a lot.

Silver Data Cards

These are like Bronzonuim cards in the aspect of you being able to buy them, but they have better drops. This is mote for characters though and it cost 750 ally points. The drop rates are:

1:2 Gear
1:3 1 Character Shard
1:20 Full Character

More Galactic War Shop Characters

Come one, you can get 15 shards of a character everyday and there is only 12 characters in there. If you have played since November and didn't farm extra shards for the shard shop, you most likely have all characters maxed.

Replies

• Options
    I disagree on your first point. If we didn't need credits to train characters, everyone would have max level characters. It's just not a good plan, I mean, aside from training costs, you don't need that many credits. I believe it costs somewhere between 5-6 million credits to max one character. Take that away, and credits are then essentially useless.
  • Options
    Jacen_Solo wrote: »
    I disagree on your first point. If we didn't need credits to train characters, everyone would have max level characters. It's just not a good plan, I mean, aside from training costs, you don't need that many credits. I believe it costs somewhere between 5-6 million credits to max one character. Take that away, and credits are then essentially useless.

If not, then they can at least chop the cost 35%
  • Options
    Teenage mutant ninja turtles games has an interesting ayatem, you can level toons with credits or by playing with them
  • Options

That would be much more reasonable. But they'll never do it. I think we'd all appreciate a slight reduction in training costs, though.
  • Options

That would be much more reasonable. But they'll never do it. I think we'd all appreciate a slight reduction in training costs, though.

Yeah, I'm going to edit my post.
  • Sarek
    91 posts Member
    Options
    I like the silver data card idea. It would be great if they made better gear more likely to drop too. I have hundreds of pieces of some types of gear that I will never use.

Also the GW shop does really need a new character.
  • SmokeyJoe320
    931 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Darthogan wrote: »
    Teenage mutant ninja turtles games has an interesting ayatem, you can level toons with credits or by playing with them

Thats an interesting concept. Playing with the toons to level them up.... it would still take time as you'do actually have to fight battles (not sim), it would give you a reason to redo old ls/DS missions, give you a chance to test out team comps that you don't want to waste in other areas, give you the option to spend energy instead of credits to level (so it still wouldn't be free).... it would be like the practice arena concept that I would like to see but with a small energy cost and a small reward of leveling a toon up slowly. I'm in... anything to give us something to do in the down time
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    These are all solid ideas. Can't agree enough.

About GW shop, the game is still new (ish). They can't add too many toons at once. It will get there but it takes time.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »

About GW shop, the game is still new (ish). They can't add too many toons at once. It will get there but it takes time.

Some characters like Rex can fit nicely in there though. I see your point.
  • Options
    Arena defensive replays. Then I can actually watch to see how bad my Yoda is on defence and see if replacing STHan with FOTP was a good move.

Upping the amount of raid gear requested to 5 from the pitiful 2. I never request raid gear for this reason.

Actually help out people with "kid accounts". I want to see some **** guild chat!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »

Some characters like Rex can fit nicely in there though. I see your point.

I don't think you will see toons like rex and other p2p exclusives go to GW shop. It's too accessible. But I hope I wrong.