What characters/abilities should be given priority for Omega materials?

I was thinking Phasma's Victory March (cool-down -1) or Fusilade (90% speed down chance), but Leia's basic and stealth are also interesting, along with any of Rey's abilities.

What should I do with my Omega mats? Should I give them to Phasma, Leia, Rey, or Qui-Gon? I currently run a team of Phasma(lead), QGJ, Royal guard, Leia, and First Order Stormtrooper (while I am trying to upgrade Rey)

Thanks!

Replies

• Joeyd7878
    276 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    The answer is always Rey. When in doubt, Rey. All of her abilities are worthy of the omega upgrade. Same can be said for Phasma. Victory march, fusillade and her leader ability should all be maxed if you use her at lead. Leias abilities are worthy of omega as well, but they can wait. Go with Rey. And then GS if you have him.
    Post edited by Joeyd7878 on
  • Options
    Phasma is a woman...
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    Rey. The answer is ALWAYS Rey. Who gets your first Omegas? Rey. Who gets your first two furnaces? Rey.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    guys, i am staring at this thread and thinking; is rey still always the answer? I'm unsure at the moment. Anyway, out of those characters to choose from i'd still give the omega to rey. You can't really go wrong with rey.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Wouldn't Teebo's basic be your first choice? If you are going to raid a lot, then you need his TM reduction at 100%.
  • Options
    Phasma is a woman...

'doh!
  • Options
    Phasma is a woman...

At least I got Leia and Rey right...
  • Options
    depends on how far Rey is away from joining your arena/raid schedule.

Quigon basic is an amazing omega - a must for current raid and helpful otherwise.

Prob prioritize Phasma over Leia personally.

But yeah Rey is the answer if she is close
    942-122-371
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    Greedo for sure! - after you have used Omegas on every other character, lol
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    Rey, QGJ, and Phasma all deserve omegas on their specials. Rey and QGJ can use them on their basic as well. I believe my first Omega went to QGJ basic, then I went with Rey for the next ones.
  • Options
    Aarcher wrote: »
    depends on how far Rey is away from joining your arena/raid schedule.

Quigon basic is an amazing omega - a must for current raid and helpful otherwise.

Prob prioritize Phasma over Leia personally.

But yeah Rey is the answer if she is close
    Rey's farming is at a temporary standstill due to farming Rebels for the Emperor's Demise event. She is at 4 stars and level 72 (level and gear wise she is the same as many of my arena teams, just not yet star-wise). Should I still prioritize Rey?

Thanks for all the helpful advice!
  • Options
    If you run a droid team in Arena, then Omega'ing HK's leader ability is huge.

Agree that QGJ's basic Omega'd helps in raids.

I haven't Omega'd any of Phasma's or Leia's abilities yet.