#35 Small Life Changes : Changing And Extending Daily Reward Times

Mofojokers1992
1975 posts Member
edited August 2016
29p8bcx.png

Changing And Extending Daily Times
Let's start on the right foot by saying the fact you guys brought this in was very nice. Then you added in cantina energy to the first one , like the cherry on top.

But the time frame for these actually make it hard to claim. Especially now that the first one is very beneficial.

You could be like me and be a night worker or your at work and not willing to risk getting caught playing a game and maybe getting fired. :D

Current System
Based on the daily resets i see.

First - 12 PM
Second - 6 PM
Third - 9 PM

Expires - 2 Hours

Needed Change Part 1
Based on the daily resets i see.

First - 1 PM
Second - 5 PM
Third - 9 PM

Expires - 4 Hours

Needed Change Part 2
Again love that you guys added the cantina energy in but it needs to be more branched out. Luckily enough i already did a thread on this to help that very thought.

Conclusion
You guys have done well to reward us for logging in throughout the day. We just need more time as real lifes can get in the way. I hope you guys understand that some days we just need more time. :)

#35 Small Life Changes : Changing And Extending Daily Reward Times 8 votes

I would LIKE this change
100%
Mofojokers1992DarythBoolyttMaxReboMoe_BettaBasti0nSaxophoneguy2001 8 votes
I would NOT like this change
0%
Other
0%
Post edited by Mofojokers1992 on

Replies

• Options
    I would LIKE this change
    I get that the game model wants people to log in regularly, but whether that's between 12-2 or 12-4 you're still going to be checking the game 3 times a day for energy refills.
    Also if you're someone like me who's changed time zone since starting the game (or a shift worker like Mofojokers) those refresh windows could sit at an awkward time and extending the window is an easy way of making the game more accessible while keeping the game model intact.