Nebit or Ig100

Getting my Droid squad back up to snuff. Have hk as lead, ig 88 and 86, will be unlocking he here pretty soon.

Wondering who I should toss in the last spot? Nebit or 100?

Replies

• Options
    Whit 86 it's neibit
    Whit grievous it's ig-100/b2
  • Options
    **** auto correct, meant to say je
  • Options
    Best droid lineup
    Hk L, 86, 88, neibit, je
    Hk l, gg, 88, 100, je
    Hk l, gg, 88, b2, je
  • Options
    I used to run HK, 88, 86, 100, JE before Nebit was released. I dropped 100 for Nebit and haven't looked back. Nebit has great synergy with his taunt with cool down reduction and double assist call.
    It's a hard life pickin stones and pullin teats, but sure as gods got sandals, it beats fighting dudes with treasure trails....
  • Options
    My ig100 is still more powerful than Nibbles. Dunno when that'll change
    "When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal."
  • Options
    I can still take number 1 my squad of HK, GG, B2, 100 & JE. It's not the standard DPS droid strategy and is much grindier. As a result, 100 has been a superstar. I've tried Nebit in his place and although I get some solid opening shots off, I got ground out later in the match. Nebit is solid, no doubt, but 100 has been my rock since the start and does well wherever he goes - his offense-down and TM reduction are really useful in the Pit for example.

To each their own, I guess. GG benefits greatly from having 100 on board (as does 86 when I sub out B2 for him in P2+ of the Pit). I intend to max out Nebit and sub him back in soon so maybe my opinion will change...
    Just because more people say it, doesn't make it more right.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    I dont have nebit yet, but i do like 100. Even if not on your A squad regularly hes a great option to throw in a B squad with pog lead and gs, since most droid ppl have them already....add a tank like rg and maybe vader...lots of options and you have a handy suicide team that will survive an opening barrage and still do some damage on that 12th node
  • Options
    Nebit
  • Options
    @SifuSteve How does GG benefit from having 100 on board? Thanks!
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Nebit

Your name made that answer obvious lol
  • Options
    I you notice my thumbnail is the counter sign, JS's to be exact
  • Options
    opu120 wrote: »

He gets a 10% max health bonus for each living droid ally. That's a fair old boost. I've seen subbed out JE for 86 in the past if I'm against a slower team.
  • TMK
    700 posts Member
    Options
    On my shard there's no IG-100 inserted into the Droid line-ups but with highly geared and modded Nebit, my team can struggle (I run Ackbar (L) with Leia).
  • Options
    SifuSteve wrote: »

He gets a 10% max health bonus for each living droid ally. That's a fair old boost. I've seen subbed out JE for 86 in the past if I'm against a slower team.

There's that and also his passive forces an ally to taunt for him if he falls below 50% health. HK and 100 are both pretty tanky and when you whittle down to those three you pretty much have to focus fire on one and then the other before you go after Grievous, Makes things trickier
  • Options

Simple, you get two -30 turn meter on start. Which is awesome.
  • Options
    As i told, if you intend to put ig-86 on your squad, go for neibit. If you intend to put grievous, ig-100 or B2 is really a better choice.

Never put b2 and ig-100 in the same squad, you'll be in lack of dps.
  • Options
    The answer is both. I've started running 47, 88, 100, Nebit, and JE. Like Steve mentioned, this line up is also more of a grind, but it has far better survivability. Nebit's assist can be very effective even if it isn't the kill shot that 86 has. Nebit's cooldown reduction with 3 AOEs works quite well.
  • Options
    SifuSteve wrote: »

There's that and also his passive forces an ally to taunt for him if he falls below 50% health. HK and 100 are both pretty tanky and when you whittle down to those three you pretty much have to focus fire on one and then the other before you go after Grievous, Makes things trickier
    I used to sing 100's praises if he gets commanded to taunt for Grievous but in practice, he tends to be one of the worst droids for it to land on, ironically, unless he gets stunned. The problem is that 100 usually sits on at least 50% TM (a crit from his last basic). He then gets given the taunt. Someone hits him. He counters, crits, gains 50% TM from HK's lead and it's now his turn... meaning the taunt is over. He's managed to draw one shot away from GG. It turns out HK is the best guy for it to land on because he's slow and tanky. B2 is tanky but if he's getting shot at, his pseudo-counter doesn't trigger.

Of course, the guy who gets it more than anyone else is JE... typical.
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I personally can't beat a rex lead with etiher of those setups. I got gear 10 Magna but missing 3 pieces from max and only one omega. And gear 9 nebit. And one cuff from a max gear JE I can't run any of those toons in my Arena. Clones are strong on my shard.