House Divided - needing 10 new members immediately!!

DarthVitiate
87 posts Member
edited August 2016
We are friendly and active... Trying to move up to T5 raids...

-Use Line app to communicate
-10 lvl 70-80 current members
-Wanting only to help each other grow
-super chill with no crazy requirements

If your interested or have a group of players wanting to join please let me know!!

Replies

• Options
    Hey man, we our guild uses the line chat app to communicate as well and we have 30 members in our guild doing tier 5 raids. Would you want to merge with us? All your officers and leaders would retain an officer position. If you are interested let me know! Our guilds sound super similar.
  • Options
    @Tristan, yeah it def does sound like a pretty good fit... Seems the only problem would be, the same one most guilds have. Giving up the identity! Our officers all voted to keep the name but that we would be open to taking on another. Sounds like you all have similar hopes. I'm sure you've run into the same issue trying to merge with others. Because I know I have. Let me know if this is not necessarily the case.
  • Options
    Yeah, we also have about 10 people in the guild who are all friends in real life and we've had the guild since guilds became a thing. If you guys don't want to merge into us that's totally fine. I understand. But the offer is there if you guys reconsider! Good luck man!
  • Options
    Thanks you too... I'll def let the my guild know tho.