My problem with Rey

My Rey is Top Notch. I don't think you could put anything better on her. She's a wrecking Ball when done right.

My Problem with Rey is I always run Rebals and I had to Bench Leia for her. Because you can't run without Rey. Or at least why would you if you have her?

Replies

• Options
    Yep. That's what they want Rey to be. They want Rey to be able to do more damage than 99% of other characters, WITHOUT synergy of any sort. Rey is a plug'n'play top tier DPS for ANY team composition. That is why she needs changing.

At least change her description "Fastest, highest single target DPS, character. No training or assistance required, just pick up a stick."
  • Options
    I don't use her for arena. There are better choices to choose from. I can definitely understand why f2p players rely on her. As someone posted on another thread she is the only way f2p players can get to the top ranks.

Her self life is coming to a end as they release new characters she will fade just like other great characters of the past. It's not profitable for CG to continue to let Rey dominate because players will have no reason to buy new characters. Currently with Rey on 99% of arena teams there is no reason for players to expand beyond the characters they already have.
  • Options
    I don't have Rey or GS on my Arena team. Highest rank I've hit is mid 30's, and that's just fine with me. I refuse to use either of them.
  • TMK
    700 posts Member
    Options
    Rey isn't the same dominant and “must-have“ character she was a month ago. A lot of people are moving on from her (my shard is like half a year old and only 50% still use her, rough approximation probably) - not me though, I still find place for her to play alongside Leia.

If you run Ackbar lead then you should run both of them.