Perfect Jedi team?

yeetboy
14 posts Member
edited August 2016
I don't plan on using a Jedi team, just wondering what team would be ideal.

Perfect Jedi team? 29 votes

Ani (lead), QGJ, Bariss, Aayla, Kit Fisto
34%
IAmExceptionAndyColaAycee1SpeedRacerNeverts327Aleb93LeumasWhiteCherryKent515Koshiro 10 votes
Ima-gun di (lead), Ani, QGJ, Lumi, Mace
55%
DhallTyloRenNightloresgalaxysenator6HoUstonEpdameronNic_Cage_in_Con_AiriDevrosBerserkGingaOlddumperyeetboyxNineSnowtroopergrotesque_ahApoc88Pred 16 votes
Yoda (lead), QGJ, Bariss, Ahsoka, Ani
3%
Sino 1 vote
Lumi, Bariss, Ani, QGJ, Aayla
6%
BallupfamGank_Killer 2 votes

Replies

• Options
    IGD lead, JKA, Aayla, QGJ, yoda (?)
  • Options
    Gun di lead, anakin, Ayala, qui gon, and yoda
  • Options
    No love for old Ben? He's a great lead, though he hits like a wet noodle.
  • Options
    Joeyd7878 wrote: »
    No love for old Ben? He's a great lead, though he hits like a wet noodle.
    Knew I was forgetting someone. No disrespect for old Ben, he's a great char!
  • Options
    IGD (L), QGJ, Aayla, Kit, Yoda/JKA
  • Options
    IGD (L), QGJ, Anakin, Aayla, and Yoda
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    IGD lead is terrible. I just fought a IGD, QGJ, Anakin, Aayla, Mace.

It went down faster than an <insert college innuendo here>

Dooku + RG kept the jedi perma stunned (the ones I was focusing) which left literally no room for their counters to ever proc. Anakin does garbage damage without himself as lead. All other jedi hit so incredibly weak that I didn't lose protection on a single toon.

Without an Anakin lead to boost their damage, it's just not even worth it imo. A team of full jedi (especially without a tank) is insanely easy to beat.
  • Options
    None of the above because you have healers. Healers are worthless in this game unless they can res.
  • TMK
    700 posts Member
    Options
    I would go with:

Anakin (L)
    Aayla Secura
    QGJ
    Yoda
    Mace Windu

imo.
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    TMK wrote: »
    I would go with:

Anakin (L)
    Aayla Secura
    QGJ
    Yoda
    Mace Windu

imo.

I would really put in a tank. I know jedi don't have a taunter, but RG or ST Han for sure. Probably drop Yoda in favor of the higher HP on a, aa, mace and obviously QGJ for purge.

Still, Jedi just don't hold a candle to other types without help from other synergies
  • Astateofmind
    160 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Toukai wrote: »
    Still, Jedi just don't hold a candle to other types without help from other synergies

This ... i'm playing a Jedi team now, IGD lead, Lumi, QGJ, Ashoka and STH and ... i have to wisely choose my opponents for sure.

And i find jedi teams easiest to kill.
    Post edited by Astateofmind on
  • TMK
    700 posts Member
    Options
    I would go with:

Anakin (L)
    Aayla Secura
    QGJ
    Yoda
    Mace Windu

imo.

I would really put in a tank. I know jedi don't have a taunter, but RG or ST Han for sure. Probably drop Yoda in favor of the higher HP on a, aa, mace and obviously QGJ for purge.

Full Jedi... obviously running a ST Han and RG makes a difference but they are not Jedis.
  • Options
    If they would boost IGD's lead retaliate to 50% and give a retaliate damage boost of 10-20% or 65% retaliate with no boost then a Jedi team could stand a chance with him as lead. Really even with an increased retaliate at the end of the day most top teams are designed to kill toons in 1-2 shots. Maybe if all Jedi had a passive that reflects a portion of non-mele or explosive damage back at the caster like the should then they might have a shot.
  • Options
    Doubt a full Jedi team can compete, but my guess for the best one would be Anakin lead, QGJ, Mace (worth **** but need a second dispel), Ayla and Ashoka
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I would go with:

Anakin (L)
    Aayla Secura
    QGJ
    Yoda
    Mace Windu

imo.

Full Jedi... obviously running a ST Han and RG makes a difference but they are not Jedis.

@TMK
    I figured. Regardless, full jedi team is just weak in general. Easy to control, subpar damage without anakin as lead (even then it's "acceptable"), and just over-all bad internal synergies. I'd still choose anakin over IGD anyday
  • Options
    Ya full Jedi team is tough to manage. If you can IGD lead with Aayla Anakin, QGJ Sun Fac that's is a super deadly Jedi counter team you could swap QGJ for yoda if you wanted because SF has dispell
  • Options
    I would go with:

Anakin (L)
    Aayla Secura
    QGJ
    Yoda
    Mace Windu

imo.

@TMK
    I figured. Regardless, full jedi team is just weak in general. Easy to control, subpar damage without anakin as lead (even then it's "acceptable"), and just over-all bad internal synergies. I'd still choose anakin over IGD anyday

Well i guess Ima Gun Di would be the better lead in attack VS a droid team since they will ussually go first and will AoE like hell.
  • Options
    Ledinis wrote: »
    I would go with:

Anakin (L)
    Aayla Secura
    QGJ
    Yoda
    Mace Windu

imo.

@TMK

Well i guess Ima Gun Di would be the better lead in attack VS a droid team since they will ussually go first and will AoE like hell.

My droids have fits with IDG (L), Yoda, QGJ, Aayla, and 5s. Not sure how they stack up against the rest of the world, but I don't pick this team in Arena if I can help it.
  • Options
    Igd jka,yoda,ashoka/qgj,aayla
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    IGD, Aayla, Kit, Ani, B2
  • Options
    BTW, I'm currently building IGD, Anakin, QGJ, Aayla, and Lumi for Yoda event. IGD and Anakin are 6* and the others are done. I might eventually turn this into an alternate arena team:

IGD (L), Anakin, QGJ, Aayla, and B2 (I currently run droids, and B2 is now a priority after coming to Cantina 6D).
  • Options
    Bariss is one of the worst toons in the game. Sub yoda for her.
  • Options
    Lumi (L), Ani, Kit, QGJ, Aayla
  • Options
    Right now I use

IGD (L) ayala Anakin Qgj ahsoka/Yoda.

Ahsoka is awesome. She just needs a better g10 gear. She doesn't need potency. She hits around 9k basic crit and 15k special. But the only way I can beat ep team is making sure Yoda is faster.