how is this possible!

Ben_kenobi
447 posts Member
edited August 2016
i keep getting this exact same team for the 12th node on GW. i am 38k plus arena power so i used to get the easy node 12 but now I get the classic Ani lead team. I am not complaining I can beat it pretty easily but I just wanted to know if this has happened to anyone else.
http://imgur.com/a/6oDgE
ps first time posting picture so sorry if its wonky

Replies

• Ben_kenobi
    447 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Darth_Barf wrote: »
    My GW has been super easy for a while now. About the hardest toon I've had to deal with lately is a g8 sidious with 1* mods. The weirdest thing is that at least 10 out of 12 nodes have a sidious leader. Sometimes it's all of them. Oh well. Easy money!

whats your arena power? Thats really what matters. And I am talking having the same team over and over again not GW being easy.
  • Options
    Doesnt everyone have over 40K arena power and a **** easy 11th and 12th node
  • Jimboe
    126 posts Member
    Options
    My Arena Power arroun 33k.
    Meet 3-4 teams of L80, G9-11, And the last node usually full moded, with power arround 39K.
    And last 2 days, almost all the team Lumi Lead, so annoying with dodge rng.
  • Options
    I'm not saying I see similar teams I'm saying it's the exact same team same chars same name same everything for a week straight.
  • Options
    I've had that guy the last 6 days as my node 12
  • Options
    Strange. I have 40k arena power and I normally run into teams like that on my 6,9,10,11 nodes. My node 12 has been pretty consistent the past couple of weeks. It's normally a really random/diverse team that has no synergy and level 80 g2 or 3.
  • Options
    Strange. I have 40k arena power and I normally run into teams like that on my 6,9,10,11 nodes. My node 12 has been pretty consistent the past couple of weeks. It's normally a really random/diverse team that has no synergy and level 80 g2 or 3.

Yea I used to get those teams
  • Options
    Almost 37k power and I face 45k synergy teams on node 12. Fun stuff. If I see JKA, Sun Fac, RG, Rey, Daka again I just restart. No point even trying.
  • Options
    I have the same problem it started last week when gw guild activitys came and i have had the exact same node 12 every day since. Ani (L) 5's sun fac QGJ and RG. Kind of a hard match up at node 12 once you have exhausted most of your b and c teams getting there.
  • Options
    Foxxphyre wrote: »
    Almost 37k power and I face 45k synergy teams on node 12. Fun stuff. If I see JKA, Sun Fac, RG, Rey, Daka again I just restart. No point even trying.

Interesting. Can you elaborate on these 45k synergy teams. You'd have to have all members pushing 9k power. I feel bad for you, I thought I had it rough with 41-42k power GW teams.
  • Options
    korashika wrote: »
    I have the same problem it started last week when gw guild activitys came and i have had the exact same node 12 every day since. Ani (L) 5's sun fac QGJ and RG. Kind of a hard match up at node 12 once you have exhausted most of your b and c teams getting there.

Is the name lugal kelim? I wasn't saying it was a problem just thought it was interesting to have the same team over and over.
  • Options

Interesting. Can you elaborate on these 45k synergy teams. You'd have to have all members pushing 9k power. I feel bad for you, I thought I had it rough with 41-42k power GW teams.

Yeah, its usually a jka lead, max gear 5* mods with qgj, rey, rg and sun fac, or some combo of toons with g11 all max mods. Lowest power is usualky 8200-8400 with some as high as 8900. My highest lvl toon is just shy of 7800 power
  • Options

Yeah, its usually a jka lead, max gear 5* mods with qgj, rey, rg and sun fac, or some combo of toons with g11 all max mods. Lowest power is usualky 8200-8400 with some as high as 8900. My highest lvl toon is just shy of 7800 power

I've never seen 45k plus power for a team
  • Bomroll
    399 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    6ua7Ndx.jpg

I get the same team as you every GW, I mentioned it to my guildies earlier in the week. Exactly the same as you I did use to get an easy 12 but now this team from lugal kelim every time. I am also 38k+ arena.
  • Options
    I saw that same ani team about a month ago many times in a row,right before the bonus for beating it x amount of times. That was some B's! Finally had a good team for GW and that team would kill every toon. It hasn't returned since though. I'd like to see it again for some revenge now.
  • Options
    I get lugal kelim every day at node 12 my arena power is 34k , hes virtually impossible with my squad
  • Options
    I get lugal kelim every day at node 12 my arena power is 34k , hes virtually impossible with my squad

My suggestion is kill ani stun sun fac before he taunts then kill qgj, if you can do that you'll be able to beat it.
  • Options
    Ben_kenobi wrote: »

I've never seen 45k plus power for a team

Its impossible, currently, i apologize for hyperbole. The teams I face are between 42 and 43, say an average of 8500 power per toon. Still vexing and frequently impossible
  • Options

My suggestion is kill ani stun sun fac before he taunts then kill qgj, if you can do that you'll be able to beat it.

He has RG too though so it starts another taunt when u get one to yellow, also they are heavily modded and i havent got the firepower to take them out
  • Options
    I beat it today but took 5 squads, took well over an hour and its hard to justify spending so long doing one node
  • Options
    I beat it today but took 5 squads, took well over an hour and its hard to justify spending so long doing one node

Sometimes the only true way to win in those situations is just to hit restart and walk away.....don't look back.
  • Options
    I've had old Lugal Kelim 8 days running now.... Unbeatable for me