Bug with Bronzium / missing content (episode 2)

Hello again.
My previous discussion has been closed with this message : "Glad to see the issue has been resolved. Cheers!"

Eh, where did you see the issue was resolved?

The succes shows me 25/26 light side toons and I only have 24 toons on my inventory.
This means, I am still missing one! Come on..

My ally code : 355-299-827

@CG_JohnSalera
@CG_RyDiggs
@CG_Kozispoon
@EA_Jesse

Please help me..

Replies

• Options
    I saw that too. I was wondering what the guy was talking about.
  • Options
    My issue is 10 days old now and still no real answer from support..
  • Options
    Hey?
    I am still there, still waiting for answer..
  • Options
    Ok so I guess I have to give up because it seems support from EA doesn't give a **** !?

But I won't!

I posted my issue August 16th and the only answer I got is "Glad to see the issue has been resolved. Cheers!"
    Is this normal? Is this how you deal with customers? Come on, you must be joking..
  • Options
    Still there?
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    In order to investigate your issue further, could you please provide me with your ally code and the date and time this issue occured? Thanks!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    Hello.

My ally code is : 355-299-827

The issue occured on August 16th around 10:00am.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Ah, I see. Considering the date the issue occurred we are unable to verify your claim via the forums. Your best bet is to contact EA Help detailing the situation. This can be accessed by tapping the gear on the top left side of the main Cantina screen. Tapping 'help' via the settings menu should take you to an external web browser which should have 'contact us' button located at the bottom of the page. Thank you!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    This is funny because when my issue occured, EA help told me to detail my situation via the forums. Now that my issue is too old (because you took 3 weeks to consider it) I have to contact EA help again. Huh.
  • DelmonYoung
    240 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    This has happened quite a bit. Happened to me a few months back. There is a Phase 2 clone that drops in bronzium but isn't actually active in the game. Some day when that toon is released, a whole bunch of people will have him unlocked.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/17450/clone-sargent-phase-2