AI procc rates are way too high!

Allright I know there are a few posts already talking about this issue. But I believe this is a big issue that is preventing many players from having fun, and therefore preventing said players from spending money on a game that constantly feels unbalanced.
I know, I know, procc rates are a percentage so it makes sense that the opponents Sid evades every one of my attacks. Or an opponents Dooku stuns on every attack. This would make sense if just once my Sid evaded 2x in a row or if my Dooku stunned even every other turn (something like that)
But this game is showing a distinct advantage to AI procc rates. Everyone on these forums that is justifying this is willfully ignorant. I know a game shouldn't be easy. But these AI procc rates are seriously a major issue that we need to bring to someone's attention or this game is going to just fade away like the myriad of junk out there in our respective app stores.

Replies

• Kwynne4444
    161 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I disagree i feel there isnt much difference in my attacks compared to AI. I could just be lucky For example i kill the AI boba fett he doesnt respawn then they kill mine an he respawn 2-3 times in a row.
  • Options
    You're should try backing up your statements with evidence rather than a string of bad RNG luck.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/5817/sidious-and-his-crazy-dodge-rating/p1
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    I totally understand your situation.
    AI **** me off all the time. especially GW
    Anyway I got something for you.
    I think It determine when battle starts. It calculated before you touch the screen, so WINNER chosen already !
    But here is my idea. when I got stuck , I change my toons.
    It'll be helped ! cuz probability should be set again !
    then You can see the AI procc rates are change !

whatever, It's just my opinion, cuz I'm not a Darth CG lol
  • Options
    Definitely agree and screw off with your "ohh you need evidence" **** you people are all the same there's clearly something wrong here with their critical rates. I've been playing video games since I was 5 I'm now 22 I think I'd know when a game is broken. Also it's ea.. They're gonna make it like that so it forces people to spend $$$$$$$
  • Options
    Easux wrote: »
    Definitely agree and screw off with your "ohh you need evidence" **** you people are all the same there's clearly something wrong here with their critical rates. I've been playing video games since I was 5 I'm now 22 I think I'd know when a game is broken. Also it's ea.. They're gonna make it like that so it forces people to spend $$$$$$$

If you don't like EA then don't play their game.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    I had bad luck on two attacks today. Getting bad luck sucks but that's all it is.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    You folks who want to prove ai is harder never have any proof to back this up. Try searching the forums before you make these ridiculous postd