Does anyone else want them to fix the last two nodes of GW?

Prev134
Seriously GW is one of the few things we have to do in this game that's actual gameplay.

It's so disappointing to get to nodes 11 and 12 and see three star teams who are wiped out with one AOE. They might as well not even be there. Just give us an open prize box. Such a waste of time on what could be decent battles to, you know, play?

Replies

• Options
    Naw
  • Options
    I wish I had that problem! Nodes 11 and 12 are always super teams that I can't beat.
  • Options
    Leave it as is.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    I wouldnt mind if they took out the greengear node 11/12. But either way is fine really.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Darth_Barf wrote: »
    I second the "Naw"

What do you even log in the game for? Just to sim some battles to farm powercells?

GW is actual gameplay. It's like people don't even want to play the game. I'd like to have two decent battles on the last two nodes because there isn't enough to do. It's always so disappointing getting to that point in the GW.
  • Options
    Only node 12 is like that for me. And NO, I am happy to complete GW every night with too many issues. Please just leave it alone.
  • Options
    I don't get a green Node 11 - it's usually the hardest fight - but I do get a green Node 12. Some days, I barely scrape through and am honestly glad of the easy 12. Other days, I have a great squad still standing.
    Put it this way - I'm enjoying it while it lasts, but when (not if) it gets fixed, I won't be moaning about it.

Of course, with that should probably come scaling difficulty as it used to be, not a ridiculous Node 6, then a few easy matches, then hammer time ;-)
  • Options
    GW is WAI according to the devs and they are aware of the bugged node.
    It is supposed to be hard ... until it gets very easy ....
    Whatever, I have been fighting the same team on node 12 for over a week now, after getting the bugged 12th node for almost a month. Now node 12 is always same guy, same team (http://imgur.com/a/NMHpg). I have been able to beat him every time so far though (it did get really close twice)
    I kinda like that my arch nemesis is waiting for me at the end of the galactic war...
  • Ing256
    471 posts Member
    Options
    When I have 20 maxed toons myself it will be ok, up to then, no thank you
  • Rizn
    246 posts Member
    Options
    I third or fourth the 'Naw' Leave it be.
  • Options
    Really don't understand, there's tons of threads complaining about how hard is to beat GW, but now u wanna make it even harder?!?

Naw!!!

As said, for me node 11 is an everyday nightmare. U got lucky pal to have it easy.
  • Options
    Lol. Troll.
  • Aniema
    602 posts Member
    Options
    The OP cry for nerfs of Palpatene, rey and mods in one thread, then creates another saying Gws is too easy lol.
  • Options
    This game already takes hours of everybody's time. Why complain about what's "not" broken.
    Let us have easy node 12 so the galactic chore will be less time consuming.
    Enjoy while it last.
  • Options
    Aniema wrote: »
    The OP cry for nerfs of Palpatene, rey and mods in one thread, then creates another saying Gws is too easy lol.

Ooohwee. I noticed that too. Methinks he might not even have the easy nodes himself.
  • Options
    *waves hand* These are not the nodes you are looking for.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Aniema wrote: »

Ooohwee. I noticed that too. Methinks he might not even have the easy nodes himself.

if that's true that would be funny, if it wasnt so sad.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    I guess if I were young and had unlimited time I would want the game to be as hard as possible to consume all my time, but it is too time consuming now so the little break I get from autoing one battle deserves a, good "Naw" that many others said.
  • Options
    Naw.
  • Options
    Naw
  • Options
    Lol, my nodes 11 and 12 aren't like that. And even if they were...I'd still be happy with it. :D
  • Dhoey321
    1629 posts Member
    Options
    If they leave it the same then make the rewards better. That's how i'll be happy, either the rewards all throughout GW should be better or make it easier because the rewards are nothing compared to the difficulty
  • Fid
    121 posts Member
    Options
    There's so much untapped potential with GW I'd rather see realized that worrying about the last two nodes has to be (near) the least of what I'd like them to fix. Actually I rather enjoy it at the end, a welcome respite indeed, especially on GW-guild day.
  • Options
    Gw will remain a broken mess because the devs don't understand programming
  • caine
    62 posts Member
    Options
    RougeFive wrote: »
    I wish I had that problem! Nodes 11 and 12 are always super teams that I can't beat.

This +1
  • Options
    My Node 6 is always tough, 7-10 are a grab bag. 11 is always a fully modded arena team. Been seeing more of Anakin lately and Sun Fac. Node 12 has been the three star scrub team with Mob Enforcer. I always turn away before looking at node 12 and breathe the sigh of relief when the Scrub Team is shown.

Leave it as is please.

• Naw
    969 posts Member
    Options
    Rizn wrote: »
    I third or fourth the 'Naw' Leave it be.

Thanks, guys. I feel warm and fuzzy now.
  • Skammadix
    207 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    And the award for s***poster of the year goes to...
  • JVU420
    429 posts Member
    Options
    No
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    caine wrote: »
    RougeFive wrote: »

This +1

+1 - fix GW CG, EA & Devs - this issue has gone on long enough.

We are most displeased with your apparent lack of progress.