Best long-term shard farming?

KeyserTamasi
44 posts Member
edited August 2016
When I started (June shard), I started slow farming Rey, RG, and Dooku for mid/end game use. As my toon lineup has expanded, I'm starting to question using resources on Dooku. He's available in Cantina battles now and doesn't really fit the arena squad I'm building toward. Currently Phasma (L), GS, QGJ, Lumi, and Sid. Wish I hadn't wasted time on Sid but thems the breaks.

Currently working on 5s (CS), Teebo (GW), STHan (AS), and Aayla (Cantina) for utility needs followed by RG and Ani from Cantina after reaching lvl 77.

My question is this: if I stop farming Dooku in Hard battles, who would be best to work on? FOTP? EE? Or someone else?
Post edited by KeyserTamasi on

Replies

• Options
    Ewok elder for sure. He is awesome in GW and in raids.
  • Options
    Monsterstl wrote: »
    Ewok elder for sure. He is awesome in GW and in raids.
    Just farm him in guild shipments.
  • KeyserTamasi
    44 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I was leaning EE. Thanks!

Guild store is still slow if you don't have spare crystals for refresh.
  • Options
    As an aside, I've had really good drop rates for EE from chromium packs. Over the space of 3 months, I had enough to level him to 5*. I know it's expensive but if you're desperate, it's an option.
    Just because more people say it, doesn't make it more right.
  • Options
    Good to know @SifuSteve. Wish I had the coin for that :)

What about Dengar? Any reason to prioritize him over EE?
  • Options
    I did the fotp farm... Close to 6* .. He hits for double 6k crits=12k basic and 15k special
  • Options
    Dooku is one of the best leaders, especially dark, still. (What's your dark team look like/have you beat lvl 8?) Unless you already find yourself not dropping below 200 in arena, I would farm Dooku because he'll cut a month off your game assuming only FTP from more arena coins and his shard collections in hard battles and cantina...a rarity for sure....if you got a better plan for your dark, gj! (It's hard tho)
  • Options
    Dengar is awesome, and the second best purchase with guild shards outside of Rey.
  • Options
    Ewok Scout? Hoth Rebel Soldier?
  • Options
    EE is a good choice.
  • Options
    Cantina is the faster way to farm a char, just refresh
  • Options
    Definitely is, but certain great characters aren't in Cantina. Rey, EE, Dengar, FOTP, etc. Trying to figure out who to prioritize with hard nodes and guild coins.