Cantina and Normal Energy Refresh

Anyone else find they are tied up and unable to log in at refresh time to get their energy only to get freed up 15 min after time has passed to claim it?

How many would support a change to the system that gives a 3 or 4 hour window to claim energy gifts or do away with windows all together and just give refresh tokens with a limit, i.e. Cantina Refresh 1/1 Energy Refresh 3/3 and you can use at your leisure?

Replies

• Options
    I just make a bathroom trip during my two hour windo amd collect and check shipments lol. Try it, it works lol
    Yes Yoda is worth farming
  • Options
    There are plenty of people that can't do things like that. Just off the top of my head, if you work in a mine, on an oil rig, a long shoreman, or a pilot. If EA is ok with their pilots checking their phones then I'll volunteer to be the pilot for all of EA and their family members :o . Does EA want people to risk their jobs to check their phone for an energy refresh... of course not... any more than they would want me on my phone while flying their family.

This was mainly a design decision based on game psychology that a lot of mobile game developers employ but have always done so without thinking of the broader implications. To them it's just always something that has been done because you have to keep people checking the game to keep them engaged.
  • Options
    I understand the normal energy short Windows. There's a few bonus per day. But the cantina is once every 24 hours. Should be a longer window than 2 hours.
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!