Hive Tactics - Geonosian allies gain 9% Critical Chance.

I'm assuming that just means Poggle?

I guess this leads to another topic. Shouldn't there be synergies between types of characters in regards to buffs?

Replies

• Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    I think charscters are their own allies. Phasma procs his own ability, Dama self ressurects, so on. I think GeoSol gets 9% himself
  • Options

I guess this leads to another topic. Shouldn't there be synergies between types of characters in regards to buffs?

Yes, for now it's just Poggle. It's like Ewoks or droids and other types, there's more in the non playable side like Ewok warrior or the B2 Superdroids or droid commander and diplomat, even "pirate bruiser" which is whatever species Greedo is, they should all eventually be playable.

There are type synergies for almost all toons, for example, Empire toons often have synergies and even explicit debuffs to other types like Rebels. Sid is the anti-jedi and Oppress has Sith defense buff for leader.
    Have you not noticed this? Or am I misunderstanding the question?
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Otar
    252 posts Member
    Options
    Triqui wrote: »
    I think charscters are their own allies. Phasma procs his own ability, Dama self ressurects, so on. I think GeoSol gets 9% himself

I share this belief
  • Options
    That's my understanding as well, although some abilities act differently than similar description abilities. GS can't call an assist on himself using his second ability for instance, but 5555s can if he is the last character alive. Some oddities don't make a lot of sense and need clarification. I would *guess that GS does benefit from his passive however.
  • Options

Yes, for now it's just Poggle. It's like Ewoks or droids and other types, there's more in the non playable side like Ewok warrior or the B2 Superdroids or droid commander and diplomat, even "pirate bruiser" which is whatever species Greedo is, they should all eventually be playable.

There are type synergies for almost all toons, for example, Empire toons often have synergies and even explicit debuffs to other types like Rebels. Sid is the anti-jedi and Oppress has Sith defense buff for leader.
    Have you not noticed this? Or am I misunderstanding the question?

ahhh, yep that makes sense, and I forgot that there was a difference between class of character and type (ie race) for certain heroes.
  • Options
    Here is another question. GS has 9% critical chance and Sidious provides 12% critical chance (leader ability). So what happens when i use GS in a team where Sidious is leader? Is it 9+12=21 or 21>9 so 21 ?
  • Options

I think so too. Geo does crit a lot.
    It's a hard life pickin stones and pullin teats, but sure as gods got sandals, it beats fighting dudes with treasure trails....
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    CptCaveman wrote: »

I think so too. Geo does crit a lot.

Yeah, he does. More than Luke ime.
  • Options

Phasma is a womans.
    slmcmr wrote: »
    Here is another question. GS has 9% critical chance and Sidious provides 12% critical chance (leader ability). So what happens when i use GS in a team where Sidious is leader? Is it 9+12=21 or 21>9 so 21 ?

Yes, leader attributes stack on individual character stats and uniques.